How much weight did you ladies gain by.....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
15 weeks?/? I'm a first time mom,just want to know what most have gained

Comments

• With my first a I gained what I lost. And im 13w now and I'm up four lbs.
  • I am 21 weeks and have gained about 10 lbs give or take one.
  • With my daughter my total weight gain I went from 130-195 I'm 5' 9" with this one I've gone from 140-185 h have about 4 weeks left.
  • I'm 17 weeks and I've gone down from 132 to 124
  • I gained 10 lbs and um 17 weeks went from 117 to 127
  • At 16 weeks i was down 1 pound
  • At 26 weeks I had gained 12 pounds. Now im laid up in the hosp eating greasy fried food. Im sure im about to pack on the pounds.
  • With my first I had gained about 8lbs by 15 weeks. With my second I lost weight until 16/17 weeks (I lost about 20lbs) and then evened out for a bit before I gained, and with this one I'm 19 weeks and have lost 9lbs since the beginning.
  • At 15 weeks I was still my same weight with my second and current but with my first, probably around 10lbs gained. I gained 80 total with my first (WOW!) And im 31 weeks with my second and I've gained only 7lbs so far. Both girls :)
  • I'm 16 weeks and gained nothing yet.
  • At 17wks it was about 30 to 35 lbs I gained. But I started out skinny so my dr said I was ok.
  • At 16 wks i was -6 pounds. Still down at 20 but -9 all together now
  • Idk!! Lol! I have no clue what I weighed b4
  • I was weighed at 12wks and lost lol. Havent been back to dr yet im 14wks tomorrow
  • Since the beginning of my pregnancy, I have gained a total of 18pds and I am 22 weeks:)
  • At my 15 week check up I had gained a total of 7 pounds. Then I had a check up at 18 weeks for a total of 13.
  • 15 weeks 8 lbs
  • Around 8-10 lbs
  • At 15 weeks I had gained 6lbs...I'm 18 weeks today but my scale doesn't work so I gotta wait til I go to the Dr Monday..
  • 20 weeks 7 pounds
  • edited April 2011
    I am 34 weeks and have gained about 30 lbs but recently started gaining fast, also most of my weight gain is water
  • I am 14 weeks and have lost 14lbs. From my son I lost 36lbs and gained back 15lbs so I ended up skinnier then before I was pregnant =)
  • I'm 20wks and have gained a whoping 16lbs! Lol
  • I'm 17 weeks and have gained 9 lbs
  • well i gained 80lbs total with my first. This time im almost 15w and last apt i lost 8lbs
  • my dr says i should gain 3 lbs a month.. im 18 weeks & have gained only 5 lbs so far... i refuse to be one of those people who gain a ton of unnecessary weight during my pregnancy, because i didnt start out skinny & i know that ill already have trouble losing ANY baby weight.. so im keeping it down enought that it will be somewhat easy
  • 20 wks lost 7lbz haven't gain any...
  • I am 18 wks and I have gained 2 lbs
  • Ive gained like 8lbs & im 14wks & 3 days. At first I gained like 4lbs then lost like 12lbs then gained it all back :(