Not Feeling Pregnant

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
I'm 10 weeks 3 days pregnant and I do not feel pregnant. I never had real strong symptoms. Right now I have some cramping here n there and tender boobs that's it. Anyone feeling tha same?

Comments

• Yea n I haven't had bleeding or spotting either.
  • Im 8 wks & I dont feel preggo either & boobs only a little tender. Not much.
  • 10wks1dy got an appt at 11 n I feel less pregnant than before boobs only hurt when I squeeze them or push on them
  • I'm 17 weeks and I know I felt not preggi for a long time until I got a 12 week u/s and confirmed that it was still a baby in there I sumtimes find myself wanting to go in the store and buy a pt
  • I just came from the doc baby is fine
  • Im 11wks 1day dnt feel preggo bt look it bt glad I go to the doc n 2 days to check on my pumpkin seed make sure its still in there swimming
  • Okay. I feel so relieved to know that I'm not the only one. Whew
  • I'm 14 weeks today and don't feel or look pregnant lol. Your not alone trust me the only reason I know I'm pregnant is the ultrasounds I've had and got to see my little baby movin around in there even tho I don't feel anything
  • Im 11wks and 3days today and dont feel pregnant at all.No sickness or other sympthoms.Feels frustrating!Cannot wait for my scan next wk so i will finally see the proof!! Lol
  • I go to the doc next Wednesday n I can't wait. It feels like I'm going insane. lol.
  • Ihad bad nausea for the first 10 weeks but for the last week nd a half ive been fine im 12w3d
  • Im 10 weeks too jus found out im having twins...but no symptoms just boobs getting realllll big...