TWINS!!!

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We found out 2 weeks ago that we are having twins. I am still in disbelief!!! We went in for our 1st trimester ultrasound and there they were! Not common on either side of our families. We will find out april 22nd what they are.
  • @baby_gurls I have a 14 month old too! He was born January 19 2010, he'll be almost two when I have the twins but Im still scared thinking about raising three kids all under 3! But I know we can do it :) I wish you the best.

@surprisetwins same here! Twins came out of nowhere, I guess it was just meant to be :) I still can't believe it sometimes, but its sinking in a little. I just can't wait to find out the sexes!
  • Well I had my twins April 1 Takara weighed 7lbs 3oz 19 inches long at 9:20 a.m. Justice weighed 5lbs 6oz 19.25 inches long at 9:21 a.m.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due Sept 5 b/g twins
  • My girls are a week old and I'm enjoying them everyday
  • I'm pregnant with twin boys due july 21 I already have two girls a 5yr old and my one yr old will be 2 in june twins do run in family on both sides no fert treatment but I'm so ready to have them I'm 25 weeks and 3 days
  • @ baby_ gurls was they your first preggo?
  • @baby_gurls yay!!!! Congratulations on your healthy little girls :) I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to post my news, and hopefully get some advice from you when I have my double bundle :) Good luck and blessings with everything <3
  • @diandria this was my second pregnancy
  • @septembermommy I will help out with anything and with advice when u need it
  • Congratulations 2 all of u I wud love 2 b in Ur position x good luck 2 all u will all need it x have any of u choose names x