interacial couples and mixed babies

124»

Comments

• I am white and my boyfriend is Dominican/Puerto rican I can't wait to see the color of my babygirl!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm white and my boyfriend is asian (cambodian, vietnamese and chinese) I'm thinkin my baby boy will still be light skin
  • @ moroccanmexicanbaby no he is not muslim he is catholic
  • Im puerto rican & japanese.. My bf is black.. Never had any issues n we've been 2gether 4 seven yrs.. Dnt kno wat my baby would look like
  • Im mixed with mostly german & trinidadian. My boyfriend is german & italian. I hope my baby will have my boyfriends hair because mine is super curly & hard to manage
  • Mixed babies are so cute and adorable!
  • Im blk nd vietnamese n my daughters dad is white n blk
  • I'm black white an native American an my bf is black so I kno my baby is goin to be cute
  • Im italian and my babydaddy is trinidadian... Cant wait to see our little trinitalian. :)
  • My baby is going to be mixed with sooooo much if I really broke it down. I'm italian irish and black and my boyfriend is indian german nigerian english and like several other things. Lol its simpler t say my baby will be caucasian and black. I have a three year old from a previous relationship who's black irish italia mexican and puerto rican and is absolutely gorgeous. Pretty silky hair when mine is coarse and a nightmare
  • Mixed babies r gorgeous!
  • Definitely beautiful mixed babies are real interesting!