Lost my baby today

edited April 2011 in October 2011
I was in the hospital today for check up and scan and i found out my baby died a few weeks back,totally heart broken now i have to wait for mu mc to happen. It was to be my fourth child.Can anyone tell me what to expect when i miss carry never happened before. Sorry for the doom and gloom post,feel lost.

Comments

• Awww im so sorri 2 hear dat. My prayers go out 2 yu.
  • im soooo sorry hun... i wish the best and dont give up... itll happen when its right
  • @babs40 i am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! i had one early last weeks and i was only 3 weeks and 5 days. how far along were you?
  • Sorry to hear that. You might have your doctor give you some pain meds or you should have some at home at least. It depends on your body you could have a lot of cramping or maybe just a little or none at all once the bleeding starts. My first was really painful and my second it was early noticable. You will be getting your hcg levels measured since its important for them to go down to 0.

Give yourself and partner time to heal before ttc again. Good luck and I hope it goes fast.
  • You poor thing. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry hun...I know exactly what you are feeling & going through & it's a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy:( How far along were you? Expect to have lots of cramping & bleeding...You will most likely pass clots &/or tissue depending on how far you were...It can take weeks for it to finally pass...I've had 2 before one was passed naturally & the other I had a DNC done...The DNC was so worth it for me because the waiting, watching, pain & stress of it naturally passing was so emotionally draining for me...I hope this helps you a little & I am so sorry for your loss...
  • Sorry for ur lost i will keep u. Prayers how far were u?
  • Thank you everyone was not expecting replys so quickly,was in my 12th week. Thank you for advice and well wishes .I was told i can try again 2 months after i actually miss carry. Going to do it myself i hope but i will do what i have to do ,hope it does not drag out, im 40 now so time is not on my side.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Babs40 I am sorry for your loss. Did the Dr. say what happened so you can prevent it in the future? Good luck my thoughts are with you.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine going through a miscarriage
  • Sorry for your lost. Ill keep you in my prayers. Keep your head up and although you may be sad remember the only way to go is up :*
  • So sorry. The last mc I had that was that far along felt alot like labor, less like cramps. I had contractions that got closer together, and passed a large, fist sized clump of tissue. I examined it to make sure there was a sac and placenta, put it in a bag to take to dr. I had some bad cramps and bleeding for the rest of the day and the day after, then it was like a heavy period for almost a week. I did notice that I had breast tenderness similar to postpartum. I massaged my uterus like you're supposed to after birth, I don't know if it helped, but I felt better because I was being proactive. Again, very sorry this happened to you, I hope my story helped some.
  • @4senough that's how I felt with my MC last summer. It woke me up around 4 that morning and I passed it around 9 a.m.
  • I'm soo sorry honey!! My friend just went through a terrible mc. She was given a d&c but still having problems trying to get her af back.((hugs)) I know how terrible her heart feels.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, your in my prayers.
  • So sorry for your loss...
  • Sorry for your loss. I wish you and your fam the best.,
  • I had a mc back in December... its awful for a long time but it does get easier. I had no pain with mine but lots of blood and very large clots. I was lucky as I didn't know I was pregnant. Accidentally got pregnant in Jan and am now 12 weeks with a healthy bubs. Everything happens for a reason. Much love xox
  • I'm soo sorry for ur lost ...I kno how u feel I had one last June with a lot of cramping I pray tht u will have a speedy recovery ..
  • I'm so sorry hunni. I think I had one but it was never determined by doctors. I truely feel for you I lost my son at 27 weeks I wish we as women never had to go through things like this but it sometimes happens. Stay strong dear. Again I'm very sorry for your loss..
  • I'm Sorry For Your Lost, But I'll Be Praying For You.
  • Sorry for your loss. I'm 40 to so I know what your saying about time.
  • So sorry for ur loss i know that terrible feeling i lost my baby girl at 23wks it took me a yr to try again n now 31wks with a baby boy. Good luck n i will be praying for u!!!
  • :( I'm so sorry.
  • Im so sorry sweetie..stay strong I will keep u in my prayers
  • *hugs* im sooo sorry, honey. Praying for you.
  • I'm sorry for ur lost...My thoughts and prayers r with u...