how r u feeling?

edited April 2011 in November 2011
I would love to know how everyone is feeling today. Rather good or bad.

Comments

• I feel sleepy & hungry!
  • Horrible! I have a really bad post nasal drip and I keep throwing up whenever I blow my nose. I was in the car on my way to class this morning and I sniffled and threw up all over myself. It sucked a lot. :( how are you today? Better than me? :)
  • Just nausea. Sleep a lot
  • Well lets see lol my poor boobs hurt sooooo bad and r sore I now sleep with my bra. If I sleep without it bothers me. The thing is that I dont know if im preggers but I have a strong deep gut feeling that I am. I got the soreness n tenderness on my boobs like a week or two after my lmp. So I also been nauseous things taste nasty to me. And right now I loveeee chocolate milk and regular milk as well.
  • Hungry waiting on my food
  • Wow y'all feel about as good as I do. Its hard nursing a 9mo old & being preg. & trying to potty train the most stubborn little boy ever. They wear me out so bad. Plus cooking & cleaning. Being a mom is a full time job.
  • Nauseous ALL day everyday and a bunch of round ligament pains... yet still joyous and blessed to be pregnant!
  • All I want to do is sleep.
  • Im 31 weeks & I feel draind...I wish I culd go 2 sleep an wen I wake up 2mrw iz my due date. "Wishful Thinking"
  • Tired stomach hurts and going into work soon
  • Ooo, i'd love to go to sleep. Instead I'm playing on here while my son's play with their toys. :) little do they know they're both getting naps today. Lol
  • I'm constantly tired and only 6weeks, that's all though, no sickness :D
  • I'm tired 24/7 and I enjoy pregly to read about pregnancy, fun threads, feeling sad today. I don't like seeing woman swear @ one another. Grr..how r u mama @theswift_4 I know from yesterdays postings ur hubby had u feeling down..any better?
  • Yeah I'm feeling better still bothered by it. Ihave a really hard time just letting things go. Little man is going through the terrible 2's. He makes me want pull my hair out one min & cry the next (he can b so loving & sweet). He is one of those kids that is sweet even when he's bad.
  • I am just tired all the time. This will be our 4th. Have 7, 5, 2 y/o. 5 y/o just had strep/ scarlet fever. Now I have a cold... ugh!!! Finally made 1st ob appt. Next Thursday. I don't know I just been feeling really down this pregnancy and alone. I guess I'm still coming to terms with the surprise.
    Due Nov 4...sure to have October or sooner.so I'll be like 10 weeks for 1st appt.
  • I have a teenager, I know sweet and bad @ the same time.. Lol.. Glad you feel a little better!!
  • im horrible ! i have heartburn . a herniated disc . my hips and back are killing me . my head is killing me . i cant stop coughing and the inside of my nose burns . im tired and craving things that i dont have at my house !!!!
  • I feel like crap! Nausea 24/7 and I hate how it feels to do anything besides sleep. I hope this feelibg go away soon. My man has done an excellent job catering to my crazy needs while im mean,and whinny. :-(