Hate being pregnant???

2»

Comments

• im with you ladies...31 weeks today, and i cant sleep, my back hurts, food tastes weird/different, my feet are bigger, my boobs dont fit in my bra...im ready to be done..
  • @Jojom My bf is doing the same thing! Enjoying his "life" bfor baby comes. What about us?!
  • @excitedforoctober- I know! Right? I wanna go and have fun and do things too but I can't! Well they say a woman becomes a mom when she feels her baby inside of her. A man becomes a dad when he holds his baby after it's born. It's still not fair tho. Lol
  • i cant stand it . im 27 weeks and 3 days . only 12 weeks and 4 days left . due july 4th and cant wait for it to get here . i cant wait to meet my lil princess . im so uncomfortable and achy and so incredibley sick of being tired and not being able to sleep and this damn heartburn is starting to get on my nerves .
  • @kayleigh27 I have my 2 year old pick stuff up for me all the time. My hubby has taken my shoes off once. I have to do it the rest the time and it really hurts with the separated pelvis. I wanted to get slip on shoes, but having to be on bedrest I can't do anything!