cramps

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Is this normal I'm cramping and i think I'm only 3 weeks but I don't go to the Dr til next week just wondering if this had happened to anybody

Comments

• Yeah its the baby growing lol. MY mate was worried she was pregnant and then she said, "but I can't be, I have massive period pain" and I was like bingo, your pregnant. Lol she was 4weeks haha
  • Lol thanks cause I was getting a lil worried
  • That's ok! If you get really worried jst call up a nurse or go to the doc but I'm sure everythings ok. There are a lot of threads no vaginal pain lol and stomach pain. So everyones going through it. It's the worst when you don't want to be pregnant and then you get those pains cause your like, thank god my periods on its way lol.
  • Lol ikr I'm sure its nothing its not an constant pain it just comes and goes..
  • It'll get worse as you progress. I'm 20wks and I told the Dr today I could swear I was having contractions (at least I imagine this is what they feel like, lol). The technical term is round ligament pain caused by the stretching of the ligaments and muscles used to support your uterus. Try a warm bath or some rice in a sock warmed (not too hot, since over heating isn't good in pregnancy) in the microwave in 30 sec intervals until desired temp applied to wear the pain is.
  • Ok ill try that the next time, it doesn't bother me all the time just a few times
  • Also drink lots of liqiuds.. & warm baths do work perfectlyy :)
  • Omg is terrible I was exacly 5 firts months with pain .nausea alll.and they dont givme anythink cause im so young .i lost 18pounts but now thanks god im star feeling normal just a litlle pain t my back ...im 27weeks so exaithing to see my baby at my arms but the same fime worry cause I dont want to feel the pain when u give birth..omg thats the only think the I wass thinking all my life..i dont know what to do to stop tjinking about tjat pain...is my firts baby ...
  • I dont like the cramping... It got me nervous for a while... I hope it doesn't get worse till labor haha.... Anyone have any advice about how to tell parents... I am 28 and still scared cause my mom is very religious and doesn't think that my bf and I should have one yet...seriously how long am I supposed to wait?? My clock is ticking mom...
  • Is it suppose to feel like period cramps cause it does.
  • Mine does but its constant
  • Me to first time pregnancy 5 weeks today. Last week I had major hunger pains and cramps, but this week just on/off cramps no other symptoms. My appointment with midwife isn't until 28 Feb!! Getting anxious
  • I only have cramping when I wake up.