Tired, tired, and tired.

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I will be 27 weeks this Sunday and for the past 2 weeks I am feeling soooo tired. I feel drained, and super sleepy. I mean I know in the 3rd trimester exhaustion kicks back in, but so soon. I won't officially be in my 3rd until this Sunday. Anyone else as tired as me. I ust want to sleep or lay around and do nothing. Yawn! See... I'm so sleepy. I-)

Comments

• I'm extremely tired all the time! Struggle to keep my eyes open when I come in from work but I'm only 6 and a half weeks.
  • Soooo tired I sneak into back room at work and take naps! Im only 8 weeks though .

• Im 27weeks as of today and 2 weeks ago it started on me,,, I felt so bad for my family and still do ,,but now im relizing that if I do anything for more than a hour I feel like im going to pass out,,, so I know its my body saying its getting close u need to relax and slow down and rest cus soon ur not going to get any sleep
  • Well thanks ladies, makes me feel better knowing it's not just me. I wanna sleep all day, too bad I can't though. Lol.