hey!! im new and need friends for moral support. (long!!!)

2»

Comments

• Cause I cheated on my boyfriend my first time was with a college guy.
  • @mama0811 being young has nothing to do with this.. well other than the stat. rape charge... i realize running away is wrong.. i am looking for moral support to help me though this...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 oh ok... i thought that was directed at me as a snide/rude remark..
  • Well if y'all have been together all this time and they where ok with it then when he goes to court testify on his behave and get ppl u no that can say that y'all have had a open realatioship that your parents were aware of also if they ever let him stay the night that could help.....my sister and her bd went thru this wit my mom the judge said well u knew so y r you mad they had sex and drop the case
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What about his family? Are you close t them? His family can prolly support both of you. Your parents are shocked and angry right now but once everyone comes to their senses I'm sure it will get better. Whats been done is done. They don't want u to get a abortion for a reason. So just pray and after all its ur decsion that matters. Message me anytime u want I'm here, I've been thru the same thing. You see like a smart girl. I'll be praying for you.