3a.m you go to the bathroom then get what out the kitchen?????

2»

Comments

• If i went to the kitchen every time i woke up to peeing i would be ginormous. ....I wake up between every 45-70 minutes. Soooo annoying. Im only 13w2d ugh.....usually its just tums!
  • Which part of ct are u from @ctmommy?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol y'all made me realize that I had to pee really bad and that I was really thirsty...usually just some ice cold water or juice to drink I'm so glad I haven't had any food cravings...and luckily I've only had to get up once or 2ice during the night so far...just started 7 months :-D
  • Nutella and strawberries :p
  • Gushers and capri sun
  • @preggointx yay for capri sun!! I love them! Keep a box in the fridge for times like this lol ^_^
  • Well I was goin to hav a bowl of honey nut cheerios but milk is no good...so now I'm jus havin a napkin of honey nut cheerios n a cup of oj
  • It's always milk I have bad heartburn and it really helps lol
  • a bowl of frosted rice crispies n a popsicle
  • edited April 2011
    Little Debbie snack cakes and mountain dew / milk I no its awefull lol yea those Popsicles in the plastic are the shit for midnight cottonmouth. U Gus are lucky wit ur nicknames my bf calls me Ms.muffit
  • edited April 2011
    Jeese I should have read other posts first lol mine looks aweful compaired to there's.. specially the nutella and strawberries Haha that's original.
  • @lexi34 I'm live in middletown. Are u from CT?