why do I keep experiencing bad dreams since ive been pregnant?

I keep experincing bad dreams night after night.Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Yes, there are websites about it, awful very vivid dreams.
  • Thank you I'm going to have to research this. It seems like every mornibg I wake up stressed because I was fighting in my dreams.
  • from week 8 to 10 I had horrible nightmares every night! Try and not watch scary shows before sleep it helped me :) good luck.
  • Yes. Its normal...pregnant women have extremely vivid dreams...I had weird dreams before...but they're even worse now...crazy lol
  • Omg yes I have had horrible dreams since I've been pregnant... I hate it
  • Try avoiding eating right before you go to bed as well...my dreams have been pretty off the wall too...
  • You have a point maybe I should change up some the foods at night. Thanks.
  • Yea maybe rating before I go to sleep is the problem but it seems to me that if I eat before I go to sleep I don't have morning sickness
  • I get nightmares too...6 weeks
  • I use the to have them but mainly about my husband cheating on me or i am like an alien but nothing really scary but now im having the total opposite of that. If you know what i mean? Lol. Anyways...
  • I hav crazy dreams also...sometimes dey r scary & some time jus weird & dnt make sense. I barely dreamed b4 i got pregnant but now...i dream every nite. Even when i nap during da day i dream!!?
  • O I went threw this I thought I was going crazy, I wanted to fight when I woke up and I would never do that,,,i even got to the point were I didnt want to go to bed cus I knew what was going to happen, what helped me was lighting a candle that was relaxing and stayed up a lil later than normal so I was really tired and my mind wouldnt start rasen, and only ate fruit if I was hungry at night no fryed food it makes it worse dont know why. And after 2 weeks no more bad dreams, now im 17 weeks an no,bad dream and I dont chance it so I keep my candles and stay up a lil later but some times I switch fruit for miljshake still works,,, hope this helps