Whats Important For YOU To Pass Along?

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
No I'm not talking hair colour, or nose shape, but what characteristic or quality do you wish to instill in your child/unborn?
I'll go first! :)

My parents raised me to be a very independent and confident woman; how to stand up for myself in a diplomatic way, and how to be able to think for myself; To be able to question something when I find it morally wrong, despite it perhaps showing myself in an unpopular light. Passing this independence/confidence along to my little girl won't necessarily be easy, but it's highly important to me.

What about you ladies and gents?

:x

Comments

• I want to pass on Love, compassion and tolerance. Can't stand bigots. I love ppl of all races. Also my love of baking. If we can have a bake off n she beats me then I'm straight. I already kno she's going to be intelligent n stubborn, cuz that the most commom traits me n her dad share
  • ah those are really good ones @firstmama it'd be so cute to be able to have a family bake off!!!
    if i had to add a second part to mine, i'd want her to share my love of competitive sports lol
  • Independence. My mother knows she never has to worry about me & I want to feel the same way about my child.
  • @natashalynn I can't even play tag I'm so badly coordinated. Always the last picked in gym. Smh
  • good reasoning @mimibrowneyez36 i think i'll worry no matter what :p

@firstmama well we even out the world then, because I can barely cook up pasta haha, and my baking skills...im limited to stuff out of the box...and even then, i can screw it up lol
  • Well yea but I mean im 21 now & my mom knows shes doesnt have to worry about me being like financially stable or the kinda of ppl I hang around or guys I date etc. Thats more of what I meant. But of course ill stoll worry
  • ohhh gotcha @mimibrowneyez36 pardon me. im a little out of it haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @natashalynn lol its ok. I get preggo brain sometimes 2!