who's due october 18th, 2011?

Comments

• @momma_tiffay I don't think ill make it to the 17th either. Keep me updated on how its going. Are you showing yet? I have a lil pug going.
  • @hope, why do you think that? I will, I post on pregly all the time lol. & I still have a little skin because my youngest son is only going to be a year next month, so it was a little early to have a baby but owell. But I am def showing, my belly is pretty firm now. :)
  • I'm due October 18 as well. Don't know gender yet.
  • Due Oct 16. Inteligender says boy. Can't wait to confirm with u/s.
  • Due Oct.15; not sure what I'm having yet, but thinking about doing the intelligender
  • @MistyLou, do you want a boy or a girl?

@Carley, do you have your ultrasound scheduled yet?

@octobernewbie, it's hard to know for sure at this point. But the intelligender test is fun! :)
  • @momma_tiffay im doing a 3d iin 2 wks. Gonna just pay out of pocket so we can start shopping. My mom is also going crazy and ready to shop.
  • @Carley, lucky mama! Me & my husband want to do a 3d/4d ultrasound, there's clinics here but our insurance doesn't cover it... so we will be paying for it, but later on when the baby is bigger & we can get the best images. I am so ready to start shopping now, but since we don't know 100% I will wait until May... but with this anxiousness I'll probably atleast start buying the little stuff that has no gender specifications. :)
  • @momma_tiffay well the shopping thing is harder on my mom. She says she keeps picking up green and yellow clothes then making herself put them back. My mom loves shopping for her grand kids. Its so cute and sweet cause she really goes crazy. I can wait.
  • @Carley, awe your mom sounds so nice! It really is tough to buy green & yellow neutral clothes, honestly. I tried to do that before I found out that my last son was a boy & I was like ehh no I need to know what I'm having because pink & blue is much cuter!
  • I have an ultrasound scheduled for may 27....
  • @Jackie1287, are you hoping for a boy or girl?
  • Hoping for a boy, but wouldn't mind either.
  • @MistyLou, I'm hoping for a girl, but I'll be equally as joyed for a little boy. I just can't wait to get conformation from a dr so I can get shopping! :)
  • I dont care wat I have. Just want a healthy baby! I had a mc last year so ill b equally happy with a boy or girl
  • I'm due Oct 13,
  • @Jackie1287, awe I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's not quite the same, but I lost my first son to sids, so I know how tough it is to lose a child. Stay strong mama.

@randolpha, congrats! Have you done any gender prediction methods? Hoping for one or the other?
  • I'm due october 17th, I think I'm having a girl as well
  • @jynxiluvbaby, congrats & lucky you! I am 95% certain in my own mind at this point I'll be having another boy lol. & my husband doesn't want any more kids, so I'm hoping I'm wrong & finally get my baby in pink!
  • I'm due on 18th! Still feel really ill with morning sickness so really hoping that eases soon. I'm not finding out gender, enjoyed the surprise with our first
  • edited April 2011
    I'm due the 21st and my birthday is the 26th..
  • I have and two have said girl thats what I'm hoping for
  • @Salkeld_Mummy, yayyy! Is this prenancy different than yout other? Hoping for pink or blue? Credit to you for being able to wait for a surprise, I could never do it.

@simonesincere, ohhh nice! I don't know if you've read through the comments, but I'm due October 18th obviously lol & my birthdays the 14th! So maybe I'll get a birthday baby haha, it's kind of exciting having your duedate close to your birthday! Your baby will be here by your birthday! :)

@randolpha, awe congrats to you! I need to find out how to concieve a girl lol odds are not in my favor clearly grr lol.
  • I'm due Oct 6th and i go in for my us May 4th!!!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, you've got me beat by almost two weeks, ah I wish I was a little further along. Have you felt your baby kick yet? My next ob appt is the 4th! But I don't go for my ultrasound until the 19th. :(
  • I have mine in the same day lol and yes not really a kick kick but i felt a light kick! Ppl say it's to early but i know my body!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, ahh same here. I haven't felt any major kicks yet, but I have definitly fely my baby jerk around & flutter a couple times! I can't wait til I can feel them strong & hard! :)
  • @momma_tiffay WAT a birthday gift for us..I'm so excited I feel little movements too n can't wait to feel a big kick or soo..lol.
  • Yeah like everday i wait to feel like real movement like i know my baby is moving without having to guess about it!
  • Idk for sure if that's what I'm having but I'm hoping big time for a girl and thanks @momma_tiffay