september mommies have much weight have you gained??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol my midwife was like wow your belly button is low!! I can tell there isn't a whole lot of room in there because I get full really fast and I get really bad heartburn already. And I got 21 weeks to go??? Lol
  • Lmao!!! I'm scared of my post pregnancy body!!
  • second pregnancy due sept 3 and gained ten pounds. all in my ass and boobs lol
  • First pregnancy. Due September 23. Lost 9 lbs. At first now only down 2 lbs.
  • This Is my third, just found out today I'm getting my first little boy!
  • edited April 2011
    Omg! I think ive gained the most weight! Preg with twins due sep 20th, gained 14 pounds so far! :-S this is my 2nd pregnancy
  • Im 16 weeks tomorrow and I've gained about 6lbs. My belly is out there already though cause of how short I am. And I also have a tiny torso.
  • edited April 2011
    Lol I am 5lbs down 1st time
  • Due Sept 23 and I havnet gained a pound...but I swear my boobs have grown 2 cups! I just bought 2 new bras from VS that are DD and now they are making me have the dreaded '4 boob syndrome' !
  • Due sep 22 and have gained 20. I had the lap band and when they loosened it I went wild eating everything. Im gonna br huge : (
  • 18 weeks tomorrow and down 15 lbs
  • 17 weeks, two pounds.
  • :o i don't know i should check! THANKS!
  • I am pregnant with my fourth and im 30 lbs down I had horrible all day sickness and so far haven't gained any of it back but I lost like this with my first three and usually only gain 10-15 back and still have 8 lb babies
  • This is my first pregnancy due Sept 20 with identical twin boys. I'm about 17 wks and gained 4lbs. I'm tall too so maybe that has something to do with it ...
  • Im due sept. 29 I havent gained anything but my belly is definitely growing. Im 5'4 but I usually ((when Im not preggo lol)) have a small upper body and a bigger lower half, like my hips and thighs my cuban decent. I feel soo big already && Im afraid Im going to lose the body I had... :p
  • Okay so I had lost 16 lbs n as of last wk started gaining 3 lbs, I'm due Sept 8. And I'm finally feeling better n starting to embrace prego cravings yayyy!!! Love it!
  • O n my belly is starting to form too :-) not quite a bump yet but its getting there. My boobs n booty r def growing too!
  • @kenzie0713 yea we r going to b prego during the summer, but that means we get to wear cute summer dresses n tops n sandals n bikinis w our cute prego bellies!! Woot woot!!! I would rather b prego during summer bc winter we would hav to wear sweaters n big jackets w a belly uggh! We're gonna b cute girl!! ;)
  • haha my boobs are growing too! lol one of my favorite parts, my bf made a comment last night and said "they went from a B- to a D+. Not thaaaat extreme but theyre so luscious lol. I cant wait for the cute tops an beach days with the belly either!! I love summer clothes.
  • I've lost eight pounds but I'm extremely overweight so I guess it's good I haven't tried to it just happened
  • I'm due September 12 with my 3rd boy!!! I've gained 9 lbs.
  • I am 19 weeks due Sept 7. I have lost 20 lbs and gained 2 back.
  • @MunecaLinda my bf is really enjoying the natural enhancements of my boobs from prego too! When I get out of the shower or get ready he always says "let me see those ta-ties" lol I'm lovin the lusciousness of them too girl!!
  • i'm due September 27th (16 weeks) and have lost three pounds, this will be my third :)
  • I'm due Sept 24 I've gained about 3 lbs.
  • Oh my gosh I went from a 38dd to a 40h I'm willing to share some boobage I hate them
  • Due September 1st gained 2 Ibs
  • Due sept. 30th and Ive gained 6 lbs. I look like Ive gained 10!