Hi

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hello eveybody I'm new to this just download it on my phone.. I wanted to know how many kids people have. This is my 4th child I have two girls and one boy. So I gusses I feel some kind of way when people look at me any say " your having another one. So to my moms with four kids pleases give me some advice.

Comments

• Hi, i have only the one, but expecting the second. But i say, well done. The more, the merrier. I hope ;-)
  • Thanks.. How your pregnancy going?

• Hey...I don't have any. hopefully im expecting... and I say congrats to you and your four children... and don't worry about what other ppl think love your babies and that's all that matters
  • Still in the very early stage, only in my 5th week yet. According to status bar still 35 weeks to go. How far along are you, and how do you do it. With three kids in the house.
  • @Alida30- Congrats to you enjoy the fist ones are so much fun. All of mine where a joy.. I'm 15 weeks and 2 days almost four months.. I have a 5,3,2 year old my oldest one is going to school this year..
  • @1wish2bmom- Thank you!!!!! You will be a mom soon if not know..Keep us posted on the result keeping my finger cross that its positive.
  • I have a 13 year old and a 2 year old and expecting another 1 or 2 we had to do ivf with this one I'm about five weeks and will find out the 20th if we have 1 or 2 little beans!!!!!
  • @awamommy- he is fun, but also a handful. Sleeping could be better, but you cant have everything. Do you know what your expecting?
  • Hi I am new here as well I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 6 th child and really hope this one stays due to having a misscarage back in october I have to say the 3 people I have told am very happy for me I have always wanted a big family just like my husband so as long as myself and my husband are happy thats all that really matters
  • @Alida30 no not yet 15 weeks and 3 days so next week have an appt so soon..

@mamanice well Congrats hopefully you will have 2 so you can have 4 like me so I don't feel alone..
  • I am kind of nervous about twins but excited at the same time I will post as soon as I now
  • I have a 3.5 yr old girl, 6 mo old girl, and 5 weeks pregnant with my third. My husband and I are going to have 4, or until we get a boy! Patience is very important with multiple children!
  • I am 6 weeks with my first and i am worried so much about it all
  • @Snreda yeah you do have to have a lot of patience but I really have a good group of kiddos. Well maybe this one will be a BOY!!
  • @ Laurentayy frist ones are always funny so enjoy your pregnancy. If you have any question just asked I'm here..
  • About a wk ago i started losing a lot of hair when i brush it. I usually lose a little each day but it had quadrupled at least n the past week. Should i b concerned? I thought u were supposed to grow hair while pregnant and taking prenatals...not lose it? Any suggestions?????
  • @taztwister84, how is your vitamin intake. Could be you are missen something in that area.
  • I take a prenatal and super b complex for energy since im so tired.
  • It is okay because my in law Niki she has 5 kids and one on the way ! So I think you are doing just fine :-)