when is the best time to take a HPT

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Because the last 4 I took came out neg and I wanted to know when would be the best time and the best kind to choose

Comments

• Take ur HPT in the am when u first wake up That is when u get the truest results. Good Luck!!! R U having any pregnancy symptoms?
  • Besides the excessive amounts of saliva...I haven't had a period in since november I use the bathroom a lot I feel like I have to vomit sometimes but I never so I only have once...I had spotting for like one day last month I'm always tired...had some cramps as well
  • With my first I took 6 tests and all were negative. I ended up going to the dr for bloodwork. By that point I was already 10 weeks! Call ur doctor if nothing shows up soon. Good luck!
  • Thanks so much
  • edited April 2011
    My wife took over 3 different brands of these test! Then blood work is the best way to get the real answer!
  • Hey there. If you haven't had a period since November, you should probably go in for a blood test. This will give you a clear answer and if its not a pregnancy it will put you on the right track to figuring out what is going on.
  • First morning urine