Very sad ):

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm almost 8 months and I'm not getting a babyshower. I have gestational diabetes and its been real hard for me. I don't get no love and support from my family nor my bd. Im just so lonely =((

Comments

• omg! that's awful!! i'm so sorry!! what about your friends?
  • Thats crap! Everyone should get a baby shower.
  • Thats terrible absolutely noone is throwing u a babyshower everyone should get a babyshower!!. Maybe do one for urself would ur mom help u?
  • Im sorry to hear that. The only support I get is from my bf. My family can all go to hell for all I care. Idk what I'd do without him.
  • :( this makes me sad.. if we could, I'm sure us pregly girls would give you a shower!
  • over here in the uk we dnt have baby showers but i think everyone deserves one xxx
  • thanks ladies, no my mom waznt so happy bout my pregnancy in the first place. @ Beautifulone: that's how i feel but my bd says I'm just trying to have people feel sorry for me and he also made me give up my friends bcus he's jealous.
  • mommy3: thank u, i feel have some support here is good enough for me :">
  • I understand hun..I won't have one either because everyone lives on the east coast and I'm on the west.. and being military wife don't have really many friends..they all move away. :-(
  • caitiecakes I had to go thru that with my first son when I lived in Boston and I'm from cali but now I'm home and no cares it feels like and some bd just don't freakin understand
    =((
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So true thank you (:
  • I'm sorry baby doll :(
  • Im right there w/ u, I just moved to a new state for my exhubby & all my friends & family r back in az. & he just doesn't understand why not having a babyshower bugs me.
  • Awe I'm sorry. If you lived by me I'd throw ya one. My family don't have a lot of money but we like celebrating and they're a great loving bunch. I didn't have one with my son 6 yrs ago and I found a lot from churches and online. Craigslist is the bomb lol but church ladies love babies so maybe start going. And your BD needs av reality check sorry but he shouldn't be able to make you push friends away
  • Aw :-( I live in a different state than all of my family and most of my friends. It does kinda suck not being able to have a baby shower, but oh well. Only thing that matters is the baby itself! Once your baby is here you'll be much happier and won't be lonely anymore!
  • Aw girl im sorry! That must be so hard! :( I would throw you one! :)
  • That stinks! I'm sorry!
  • Aww well I would throw u one if we lived close. Everyone needs a baby shower. I'm sorry hun.
  • Thank you everyone just the thought of it makes me feel better. I'm teary now :">
  • Damn we totally would have thrown you a shower girl!
  • I know how u feel my hubby is not even exited about it that makes me really sad and lonely but dont worry once our babies come we are not gonna feel like that.
  • I know how u feel I threw my bbshower w my second son my mom wasnt going too so I did myself lol kinda sucks though how ahe plays favoritism between my sisters n me they all had baby showers for all their pregnacies I was lucky I had one w my first from my mom lol but yea craigslist is awesome n I bougjt my crib sheet set 8pc set for $46 !! Which retails for almost $200 :) on ebay!
  • wow that's a good deal, yeah i hopeing things get better after baby is here. thanks ladies for ur support (:
  • Send out thanks for not caring cards to everyone. ...in treat yourself to something nice. ...Ppl r so mean smh
  • Im so sorry hunnibee...being in the UK we dont have baby showers. ..Although i wud like 1...if i was near you hun i wud throw you the most beautiful baby shower...just to turn that sad face into a happy 1 xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • jade_may9th: lol not a bad idea
    munmyofnearly3: your so sweet thanks
  • Lil_buggie_3 is right! Maybe instead take yourself for a pregnancy massage, since just you and the baby want to celebrate, and be happy with your little bean! :)