Doc broke water around 9 then pushed for awhile lol
    In on the bathroom Haha completely naked lol
    I have a big baby boy he is gorgeous
    Baby victor
    He is quiet and let nap :)
    itsjust about time to feed
  • @veteranswife SOON lol I promise with my whole heart
  • Congrats!!!!
  • @bkuneki Congrats on the baby. It was time for you to finally have him and I am glad its over for you. Did you get an epi?
  • @bkuneki congrats on ur beautiful baby boy!!
  • edited April 2011
    @bkuneki congrats hun!!! He sounds perfect and sounds like you have a good labor experience! :D

And @proudmomma thank you so much for keeping us updated!! Now its time for you and @veteranswife to go in! :) then I will be that much closer! Lol :D
  • @bkuneki Congrats hun, im really glad everything went well. Welcome victor. :x
  • @bkuneki Congratulations!!! I am glad everything went well and that you have a beautiful baby boy to snuggle!
    @veteranswife Your time is coming...I know not fast enough with all those crazy contractions, but soon you will be missing being pregnant. Or not! LOL
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 I won't miss it. Lol I know I got until next week when I take my kids to my MIL the day I be induced I wish I'd be today. Maybe I will go into labor before end of next week I will not go over my due date for sure.
  • @veteranswife nope all natural :)
    Andi kept saying nope I can't not gonna happen lol I felt his head of hair and it was like okay maybe but gross lol
    @everyoneelse thank u so much im surprised im awake hr is falling asleep
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses I am sure will be in end of next week.

@bkuneki that's good my hubby said if I go all natural again he won't be in the room and is making fun about me. He can't see me in pain. Are you doing well? Any stitches needed?
  • Fast delivery!! I'm so happy for you and you family.
  • I so want my baby now! 13 more days :) definitely could not go natural though lol plus my bf said he wont let me
  • Nope no stitches no nothing :)
    all natural I felt the burning and thought I wanted to be done hahaha
    I was like no more
    and asks if they seen him yet and they said no not yet but ur almost there I was nope not happening why can't I do it? Then had bf come in and sit so my head was in his lap lol and he said ur almost done let's do this and then he was like I see his black hair and I pushed twice and tadahh lol victor:)
  • What position were you in? O had my first laying in the bed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YAY CONGRATS. IM SO EXCITED FOR U. :D
  • yay this is so awesome I'm so happy for you "congratulations! " and good job doing it all natural and getting what you wanted ;)
  • @proudmoma @marinesangel @mrs_wainright @karla_with_a_k @ittybitty @angieface
    I gave birth laying on the bathroom floor at hospital laying on my back one foot against wall the other the nurse was in the tub holding my leg up for me... the doc was on the toilet making sure baby was coming out right and my bd siting under the sink with my head in his lap and I was pulling on him lol idk how we all fit in the bathroom but it worked
    the nurse was mad because I didn't want the bed I wanted the floor
    but that's where I felt most comfterable my did was beyond happy she just wanted baby out too lol
  • im so happy for you. howd u get to the hospital?
  • @bkuneki lmao I'm picturing this and it reminds me of a movie! Hell maybe I will try the floor.

Hows Victor and you?
  • @karla_with_a_k my mom took me... what happened was she dropped of her bf somewhere and I txt her say it is for sure time and I got in the shower to be comfy for awhile
    and she found my bf he was with his not so awesome sister