They say a baby is born every minute!! who else is due in NOVEMBER :)

124»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Edd 11-14....hopin for a healthy pregnancy and a boy!!!
  • I'm due in the 3rd
  • Wow!! I just went thru he comments and really seen how november is going to be full with babies almost everyday of the month that's great. Well ladies I guess great "minds" think alike lol {we all concieved around the in the same month also lol} happy preggoness all the list is still growing

• I'm due Nov 14th the day after my birthday with baby number 4 :-)
  • Mine Is november 19th and I want a boy bc I got an awesome name for him I'm a total neerd so he's going to be named luckas bc he's my sky walker lol and I also want a girl my sister just prevoiosly had a girl and she had given me a lot I mean a lot of baby girl stuff so its either one for me
  • I'm due on Nov 13th and so excited...want a boy. My first baby (*)
  • I'm due Nov 9 its my first I want a girl bit will be just as happy of boy
  • Hey there fellow Mommies to be! I am 8 wks 4 days! Due date is November 22, 2011! This is my 2nd child, hoping for a little boy I already have a 3 year old Daughter
  • First time mom due Nov 28... My bf and I really want a boy... He wants a jr... but wat ever God bless us with is fine with me! Any advise from the experienced moms about morning noon and night sickness?
  • @his_or_her_mom this is my 3rd and they mean what they say about every womans preggo is diff my sickness is terrible with this one I'm in the er like a new mom my first was mild my 2nd was less I believe every woman has to find they're own comfort even tho I feel I can't make it I have never taken any nausea medications they offer
  • @shy ... I havnt went to the er yet... But my bf keep the keys close... I really home this sickness ends soon... I miss food!
  • wow a lot of people with my due date 11-11-11. I thought I was done having kids so my sons will be 12 & 14 when #3 comes along. I feel my mexibean is a girl cause I never got nauteaus or hot flashes with my boys I hope its just not an age thing.! Either way I'm so damn anxious to find out the sex & I'm not buying anything (except the boppy pillow & nb diapers I just got) until I see penis or vagina!! Good luck all you moms & new moms to be <3
  • Im due november 29th im hoping fora boy a girl would b fine too this is my first pregnancy :) :p