Having a Mixed/Bi-Racial Baby

13»

Comments

• I'm VERY excited to see wat our baby looks like....I'm mexican and the hubby is white......my family has mainly stuck to the same race and some family members like to joke around and say I'm "breaking the mold" or I'm revolutionizing the name lol
  • I am due sept 6 and I am irish english and polish. Basically I walk outside and burn. And my ex is black as night. I am too excited to see how caramel my little girl comes out..lol
  • I am of European descent and my husband is Mexican. We are having a set of fraternal twins. It will be interesting if they both come out looking completely different from one another...can't wait!
  • Im white my husband is african american/ native... My kids are all brown u really cant tell exactly what my first 2 r. Ppl ask if they r latino lol. My 3rd has really light curly hair, wide nose(from black side) and big native eyes lol. Alk my kids have large lios,but husband and I both ha°c e full lips....
  • My oldest is half black and I'm sicilian. She is the most beautiful lil girl u eva seen. And has the best hair its like in between mine and her dads hair perfect ringlet curls. Perfect skin tone.
  • I am Greek and my hubby is ecuadorian I have blue eyes and dark hair and olive skin and my hubby has black hair and brown eyes and has dark skin. So I wonder what it will look like :)
  • Im a mixed bby blk n white n my bd is mixd blk white n indian so my bbys gonna be a mixed baby as well :)
  • edited April 2011
    Im White & my boyfriend is Mexican&Native American Im so excited to see my little one i know he or she will be so beautiful!
  • I'm cuban & bd is dominican..caribbean baby!!!
  • I'm black and my husband is mexican/japanese. My 2 year old son has asian eyes like my husband and he's tan, not as brown as me. He has my husband's straigh hair.... I think I just carried him lol he doesn't look like me...
  • my baby will be mexican and white ;) , my first son is mex+mex=red hair :) , so i am really exciting to meet my baby this coming august and see how he/she looks like.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a mixed baby and one on the way she is the cutiest thing ever I'm. Mexican ittalian indian and what and her daddy is black and indian she gots blue gray eyes chiness shaped eyes that are flat nice brown skin mixed babies are the dopest heads turn when people see my baby girl and everone be on her jockin her swag already or they saying they wish they would have a baby as cute as mine
  • all 3 of my babies r bi racial. my husband is black an im white/itialian. my hubby is so dark tho that my kids r darker an they dont even look mixed they could pass for full black. but they both have my features an look more like me, just with a nice tan lol
  • I am cherokee indian, hawaiian, portuguese, french and german..but I just look like your average white girl lol and my man is african american, not too dark but also not to light, just perfect :) I can not wait to met our baby and see what he/she looks like!!! I think having a mixed baby is so much more exciting waiting to see what they look like :)
  • My hubby is haitian n medium dark skin and am dominican light skin, I have african facial features n he has white facial features! He has kinky hair, I have curly but not as kinky as his! Am hoping for a beautiful mixed color baby with his fine white, lil cute nose! Am so obsessed with his nose! Its his cutest feature on his face! Lmao
  • My bf is frm the virgin island n is black and im full white..having a wonderful little boy...
  • Mixed babies are so cute! I feel they get the best of both worlds. I'm Chinese and my boyfriend is Black and a quarter German....can't wait to see what our bundle of joy will look like! My brothet have two boys and they are white and Chinese, so adorable.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm black & bf is mexican with hazel eyes. Don't kno babys gender yet tho
  • I am half white half rican & my babys dad is half black & half rican.....
  • My son is mixed Cambodian and White..He's due Jubne 14th..i can't wait to see what he';ll look like :D
  • I'm having a mixed baby I'm black and white N my bd is black lol wonder if my baby will be light ...
  • We'll I am black and white myself. . My baby father is dark as ever black but he got Pritty light brown eyes and I have green eyes wounded what are baby going to look like. .... we'll me is mix so I the k mix is the Pritty culture myself. ..lol