Age Gap between other siblings...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
What are the age of older siblings and bby to.come?

I have a 13(b) & 10(g)... this bby girl was accident/.surprised one! Due June 28!!
Started birthcontrol pills... month later....Preggo!
It was sooo hard to accept I was preg. Cried for days!! Then sat and realized, I am Blessed with a bby in our fam. Sooo many mommies tryn to concieve or loosing babies is what made me look back at.

What are.your.age gaps between yours?

Comments

• 15,3,22 months and due in August.
  • I have 17 b, 14 b, 11 g, 2 g, 1 g, 36 weeks today!

Its funny cause when I was born my brother and sisters were 14, 10, and 8. When I had my 2 yr old my older ones were 14, 11, and 8!
  • My first is a boy who'll be 4 in June and I just had my second, a girl, 12 days a go. I think the age gap is about right because my first is more independent and will be starting school in September so I can focus attention on my daughter without him feeling left out. Plus had some time to recovery in between! :-) congrats on your third bundle.
  • When he's born, their ages will be: 8 1/2 yr old step-son (bday in April), 5 yr old son (his birthday will be 5 days after baby's), nearly 3 year old son (bday in December), and newborn. :) I'll deliver Aug 29.
  • My daughter is fot years older than baby. :)
  • My son will be almost eight when our little girl arrives
  • 15b 13b 11b 9g 7b and due in 6 weeks w bbi number 6 and its a girl :) so excited
  • 5 boy 3 boy and due in July with a boy
  • 13 girl 1 1/2 girl May baby due the 14 also a girl
  • My son will be 4 end of july my fiances son turned 2 beginning of march and our baby is due october 25 so they are all 2 years apart which works for me.
  • My son will be 10 1/2 years old and my daugther will be 3 1/2 by the time this one comes.
  • My daughter will be 11yrs old when this one arrives.
  • My son turns 11 my 14 baby is due aug 9 and my. Daughter turns 10 nov 27
    There's 18 months between my first 2 and almost 10 years between my girls
  • 15b 11g baby boy due june 25.
  • 18b, 16(today)b, 9g. This baby is a boy and due 8/30. He was also an unplanned blessing!
  • I have a 16 year old daughter that will be 17 the day the baby is due 11/24. I had my 1st at 18, now I'm 35 with #2 lol!
  • My daughter will be 5 when the baby comes.
  • When I have my baby in oct my boys will have just turned 5 and 7 and my daughter will be 4 in nov. Last one for us :)
  • @Tishj330

It must be a huge change from being a teen mom, for your first, now 35 and restarting. I was also 18 for my first, now I'm 34. Somedays I feel unprepared in bringing home a newborn, even tho I've been parenting since 1995 :)
  • My son will be 8 when the baby is born.
  • One of my girls will be almost 9 when baby arrives and one is 5. Old enough to be mommy's helpers!
  • When the bby cums in oxt my daughter will b 14 months
  • When my son comes my daughter will be 18 months.
  • Can i ask did you mommas with older kids get jealose or mad that ur having another bby with such a big age gap?
  • My son was super excited he's been asking for a sibling for years. I was a teen mom when i had him so that explains the big gap. He definitely wants a brother so don't know if he will be as excited if its a girl
  • My oldest will be 13(g) in June and my yougest will be 3(b) in September. We are expecting a baby girl on July 6th. My daughter wasn't jealous of my son, but it's amazing how much the fight or pick at each other. You would think that they were only a few years apart...
  • Our first (girl) will be 16 months when this little girl is born :)
  • My son will be 2yrs old when I have my baby girl. Well he's already 2 so he will be 2years and 3months.
  • Woww! Im glad im not the only ones with older kids.

@wisecourt... not jealous, but yet confused, shocked, NOT ready to start ALL over! From carseat, to daycare... Gotta Love Life!!
  • @wisecourt my kid will be 11yo. I feel like I'm new to the whole baby & pregnancy thing again. My daughter is mad she's gonna get left out or ignored. Its been her for the longest even tho my idiot cuzin has a soon to be 4yo. She knows wat its like to be round a baby. But doesn't know how to handle it now being in her home. We've talked to her telling her nithings gonna chnge between her & mom&dad. But she's still not happy. Wants us to give baby away. She finally agreed to let us use her baby clothes if its a girl as long as she gets them back when we r done. Hope she changes he attitude when baby arrives.