Strech Marks????? Anyone knows of any creams or oils that works????

I have been looking online but kinda nervous to purchase anything....

Comments

• Cocoa Butter
  • I've tried cocoa butter but I'm not see n to many results..
  • there is no oils, lotions, creams nothing that KEEPS you from having stretch marks. though it keeps your skin nice and moisterized. if youre gonna get them thats just how it goes and if you dont you dont. there isnt any perventing it. sorry.
  • Idk if it work but a few ladies on here said bio oil I use cerave :)
  • @Chelseapie well that sucks....lol
  • mhm. it sure does. its funny to see all these women spend so much money on all the oils creams butters and lotions when they dont make a difference if you will get them or not. ask your mother if she got them, sometimes you take after her. its not always correct though.
  • It's true, stretch marks are hit and miss. It's likely that if your mother/grandmother/sister got them, you'll get them. It really has to do with the elasticity in your skin. :(
  • Stretch marks are.not genetics. Stretch marks depends on how much and hiw quick u gain weight. My moms family is full of them lol but not my mom cuz my mom worked out and watched how she ate. She has 3 kids in total. I had developed one dark stretch mark on my boob and put bio oil it was gone in 3 days but idk. Just watch how much and quickly u gain weight. Prego ppl just eat and eat
  • On pregly how it tells you tips and facts there is one for stretch marks and it states that unfortunately there in no cream or lotion that prevents stretch marks from appearing :(
  • there isnt anything to make stretch marks from not coming, or from going away. working out is great to do while pregnant but wont stop you from getting them. i knew a girl that her husband owned a gym, they worked out everyday with the class they taught. she was VERY fit and ate all the correct things. and she still got stretch marks.
  • Well not nessecerially prevent them but if u get them which product fades them the best?
  • well with ALLL of the pregnant people around me and the younger women that have had babies they ALL say tanning helps fade them. but doesnt make them go away. just makes the less noticable.
  • Also keep hydrated mama :) and if u can ask u dr to watch ur weight for u and baby. Cuz over eating causes baby to develope a week a head(my child) :) I agree that oils n lotions dnt prevent just minimize. gain healthy weight
  • I'm small and have a few from my first pregnancy.. but I really want to try to prevent them this time... Thanks for the info you guys :-)
  • Oh okay so tanning works? A little? Lol I could use one anyway but after the pregnancy
  • There's a coupon in the Sunday paper for Bio Oil, I'm gonna try it. I heard it works.
  • I've been using bio oil for about 3 months I'm 19 weeks and have gained 13 lbs. I had some very small ones on my hips but can't even see them unless I'm looking really hard. I use bio oil on my face and it helps with my breakouts and in my hair and it makes it really shiny!!
  • i used bio oil and baby oil . it didnt prevent me from getting them but it reduced the showing of them .
  • I use tummy butter made by Palmer's coco butter and their coco butter oil for like my stomach boobs sides butt stuff like that. And I haven't got one stretch mark yet.
    And I use them both 2- 3 times a say.
  • AND STAY HYDRATED!!
  • I'm sorry to say once u have them they hard to rid of. If u trying to prevent them grease urself from head to toe don't matter if it gets on ur clothes its worth it. My sister did it and didn't get no marks at all. I didn't really use any coco butter and i got them =\
  • I use bio oil and it DOES help REDUCE them but i don't think they will go away completely
  • Whether the women greased theirselves up or not. And didn't get them the oils nor lotions made it that way. Research it. You will either get stretch marks or you wont and its that simple. Oils lotions nor body butters won't save you.
  • I've done some research and it has to do with the elasticity of your skin. The more hydrated you and your skin are the more elastic it is. Just like your face with wrinkles.
  • On my bio oil bottle it says to use it first, second, and third trimester and after baby comes. So is there no point of using it before I get them? Its expensive stuff and I don't want to have to buy a ton of bottles..

This is my first pregnancy. So sorry I'm no help.. just exercise lightly everyday to help stay fit.
  • Hi im on pregnancy 5! And last. Have used bio oil and palmers cocoa butter lotion on all and have no tummy strerchmarks couple on thighs that faded with this stuff n good exersize lots of water hope this helps :-) xx
  • There's no point in wasting money on stretch mark stuff,sorry. It's a hit and miss thing. You either get them or you are the lucky half and do not. So good
  • Jajoba oil, and grapeseed oil mixed together. 50/50
  • Yup bio oil is amazing :) my moms friend has five kids and non except boobs her boobs were too sore to rub it in. u CAN minimize them :)
  • I already had them just from being fat before lol. I started using bio oil at about 20 weeks when I started showing. I'm 25 weeks now and my belly is gettong bigger but stretch marks are getting less noticable
    I agree nothing takes them away but bio ool really improves the look of them.