ok pregnant and partying

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
ok so I'm a young mom lol well I think of myself as 1 atleast I'm 24 I'm on my 3rd baby 20 weeks so I don't see a problem with clubbin partying danceing ect no I don't mean drinking smoking ect I mean just simple sober party fun I wanna know what y'all think

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't know, I've never been the partying type but I thought when I was 24 with two kids I was way beyond that stage of life.
  • I could see it once in a while to make you feel good. But if it's every weekend that's something different.
  • If ur kids r taken care of, go for it. I personally dont do it... I kinda got tired of that whole scene. Plus, if i cant drink or have fun (cuz its too painful to b on my feet that long), then whats the point?
  • Im 24 with 1 baby I dont find fun in it being sober around a bunch of drunks is not for me
  • I did it with both pregnancies well am prego now lol. Being dd n getting out with the girls is ok. I didn't dance tho. I have fun drunk friends and um used to everyone drinkin when I couldn't as I always was responsible n never wasted.
  • Its not for me but to each its own. Im just afraid of things like fights breaking out or an emergency where everyone has to leave the building. It could get crazy & I wouldnt want anyone to accidently hit my tummy or knock me over.
  • I don't see anything wrong with it. I see it as in a few months your going to be home all the time with a baby. Get it outta your system before you can't anymore.
  • I agree with some of the responses but I don't mean every weekend all out haha that's too crazy for me but u know once in a while I like to get my breaks from the kids sometimes even the hubby my friends drink but we've all come to a point that if some one just got prego or just not drinking we respect it and we don't go to the club to sit n drink or fight actually to the clubs I've been to I've only seen 2 fights and that's in 3 yrs and its not crowed and omg yes I I always wore high heels before I got prego so I still wear them its like even with a biggo belly I still feel sexy and I don't have to dress alll hoochie lol
  • Hubby won't let me anywhere near a place where ppl are smoking! I'm 23 preggo with my 2nd
  • @lily_glz there no more smoking in the clubs over here in dallas which is like a yay for me
  • I would be really worried about getting elbowed in the stomach! ...I dont go to clubs anyway because I have extreme anxiety in crowded places..
  • lucky! If that were the case here I would looove to go dancing to some cumbias!! @julieluvslalo
  • I don't see anything wrong with it as long as ypy can still get up and be functional with your kids the next day.
  • @ lily_glz o yes tell me about it I love to dance tha we go to a club called glorias not ghetto not crazy not that many drunks every 1 there to have fun
  • Hmmm I don't see anything wrong. I want to go to a music fesival this summer and my bf is saying no. He won't let me go to clubs, bars, or anything! Its not really fair... just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean life has to stop. Just be safe, don't hang out anywhere questionable, and know your limits on what you can withstand
  • You got to do you. Im 20 weeks and have gone out a few times since getting pregnant. And with the summer coming I do plan on going out to places that are a little more mellow then a club. And I only go out with my hubby. Just be safe.
  • @ menemami yea once summer is here that's when ill have to cut back just cause its when the clubs get a lil more crazier but when I go with out the hubby i am with nothing but girks so we go more to the gay clubs cause they have the tansvesti shows lol love it
  • I can't enjoy clubbing sober I'm 5 months and been out once and I'm usually a social butterfly but I better go now before I really start showing cuz I don't think big and pregnant and the club is cute
  • Haha I do it all the time :) there's nothing wrong with it :)