most devestating thing ive heard. (dont read if you dont wanna be SAD)

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I live in a small town. So everyone knows everyone. I went to school with this girl and her and her highschool sweetheart had a baby together. He just turned 1 year old not too long ago. Her boyfriend and her son where in a car wreck tonight. Got hit by a big truck and it killed them both. Im crying my eyes out. Just a week ago i was in my local beauty salon and her and her son were there. and i played with him and laughed ..and now his life and his father were taken away. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. i have lost a child. but i could not imagine rasing my child for over a year and losing both my child and the love of my life.

Comments

• :( thats horrible
  • :-( I am sorry that is so sad.
  • That is horrible. But probly not the best to be posting on here.. :(
  • That's sad.:(
  • naww thats so sad! making me cry! thats something i could never get over :(
  • @huneybee its reality. im sorry that something has truely upset me and i wanted to share it. it is something that happens every single day. and when it happens to somebody you know and was friends with its so much different. i dont regret posting it on here nor do i think its wrong. its not like im on here saying "hey i love abortion" okay? thanks
  • @ everyone else. yes it is truly awful and im praying for her and her family. i cant imagine what she is going through.
  • That's horrible that poor woman I can't imagine what I would do if it were me to loose them both may god give her the stregnth just know that her boyfriend and lil boy r up in heaven looking down her that's what helped me when my daughter died just knowing that she is up in heaven looking down on me she is my guardian angel
  • @chelseapie I'm sorry I did not mean anything by it.
  • Omg I can't stop crying. My heart goes out to her and their families. I can't handle any more sad news
  • Gosh that's so very sad :(
  • This is so sad .. :(
  • @huneybee its fine i just dont see how this shouldnt be the thing to post. abortion i can understand i would be angry if someone posted that too. but this is reality. sorry i got so angry. im just very upset right now and pregnant on top of that.

@sadandpreg yeah ive been crying for an hour. im getting better now. its devestating.
  • I always tried not to let things get to me to much when I was pregnant. Didn't really want to stress out the baby out. My fiances grandmother died in February and always talked about meeting our baby and how excited she was and I had him at the end of march. It was a hard month, still is. But death stories are so sad.:(
  • @misty2011my grandmother passed in feb and she was my BESTFRIEND and i found out i was pregnant the night after her funeral so it was a pretty hard time. and i try my best not to stress out. but thats pretty impossible.
  • Omg :((( that poor girl
  • @chelseapie I understand wat huneybee is saying we are all very emotional and worried that we have healthy babies and we all have things going on in our lives. Don't take this the wrong way sweetheart I know you just wanted to share but a bunch of emotional ladies my not be a good idea cause as for myself I'm a emotional mess I cry at anything. No hard feeling I'm just saying
  • Oh my that's so sad. :(
  • I'm sorry. I know that had to be hard. If she knew you were pregnant she probably would have been excited for you. I lost both of my grandmas when I was young, and I still wonder if they would be proud of me, or be disappointed because I'm only 18.
  • Damn man I can't stop crying that is so so sad I can't imagine wat she's goin through just praying for her nd her family. When u think that ur goin through a tough tome its always someone goin through it 10x wptse. Just try to be there for her nd if y'all can try not to leave her alone for a while cause grief like that can push u over the edge
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sadandpreg i think it is perfectly fine to be on here. not everyone should constantly worry through their whole pregnancy. yes it is sad very sad, and alot more real to me than any of you ladies because i know her. not to be mean. but it proves that people are going through worse than you are. the last thing i need right now is people on pregly telling me that this shouldnt be on here. its LIFE.

@everyone yes it is very sad. i cant imagine what she is going through right now.
  • That is terrible news! My deepest sympathy to the entire family & all their friends as well. To say that's heartbreaking doesn't even cover it, but that's exactly what it is. My prayers are with them all.
  • @tishj330 yes it is way past heartbreating. thanks for your prayers i am sure she needs them.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy thank you so much for stating that. just someone finally agreeing with me and seeing that im grieving and venting as well means alot. its pretty sad when people are worried about getting upset. like? imagine how she feels right now. ugh and yes the title clearly states its devestating so dont read it?? youre a sweetheart <3
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy i even added more to the title so people would stfu. sorry im pregnant and angry with the nerve of people saying something about that. when clearly thats the last thing on my mind. im worried about my friend and her losing her family.
  • Yes pregly is here for any and everything that's on our minds. If you want u can talk all night I'm here if u need to et it off ur chest.