who's due october 18th, 2011?

13»

Comments

• I am due on the 19th!!!!
  • @simonesincere, I agree! Babies are so precious, definitely one of the best blessings we could have! :)

@1_Bubbly_Mommy, awe not too much longer! I felt & seen my first move around 15weeks! It's different for everyone but usually the latest is about 20weeks. But I def know how you feel, I mean I def know when it's my baby kicking because this is my 4th pregnancy, but I want to be able to see it & feel it from the outside & share the experience with my husband! :)

@randolpha, keep me updated! I'll def be posting my babys gender as soon as I find out! May 19th cannot come soon enough! :)

@jefny, yay! Do you know what you're having yet, or have an idea?
  • Me too bc he is always like that's good or something like that i want him to be able to feel it and talk to the baby all he does right now is rub my belly and talk about how he wants to be the good guy and me be the bad and i know he's excited!!!
  • Will do @momma_tiffay I will prob find out in may too I hope I want to find out so bad
  • edited April 2011
    I was due the 16 then the 12 then 24 n now halloween I'm a try early cuz I don't want no michael myers baby :O
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, ah yeah my husband too lol. Like "How're you feeling today?" 'Alright I suppose, not too nauseous' "Well that's good" end of conversation lol. He'll grab my tummy from time to time & kiss it once in a while. I try to make him get into the pregnancy more, I make him rub my cocoa butter in lol.

@randolpha, the big gender revealing ultrasound makes us all very anxious! Only a few more weeks!

@zexy4da011, my goodness why did your duedate chance so much lol? I think a Halloween baby would be cool, but also at the same time not so much as a kid atleast because all the other kids will be trick or treating.
  • Yeah i hate bc we did live together vut not anymore but i'm so mood that i kind of hate him right now so i don't like when he calls or text or anything like that.
  • @momma_tiffay they was going by my other pregnancies I delivered them two mths early 2boys1gurl plus the other ones I didn't know I was preggo til like 3,4 mths cuz my period was always irregular. I had no signs or any symptoms but this one is killing me softly I knew I been pregnant but I took a bunch of tests all negative but I been gaining stomache,still negatives. It showed positive after being rush to the e.r. after passing out. Now I'm going by last period which is irregular lets say I'm 11wks5dys now but I look 5mths. So I'm guessing ill deliver b4 halloween.
  • I know @momna_tiffay I can't wait I'm already excited just get more and more everyday
  • Due oct 19 hoping for another gurl
  • I find out if boy or girl may 10th don't wanna wait that long!!! Lol due the 18th :D
  • @momma_tiffay lol it could just be wishful thinking, I'm hoping I'm right though and I hope you get your girl!!!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, did you move out during your pregnancy? I don't know him but I'm assuming a lot of the moodiness is from the pregnancy, it passes eventually, hang in there mama.

@zexy4da011, your drs haven't done an ultrasound? That's the easiest way to determine duedate, hmm.

@randolpha, lol me too! I've been very anxious since day one. Call me crazy but I set up my baby registry about 2-3weeks ago lol. I have one of everything for a boy & for a girl so far, so I'm going to have a lot of editing to do come May lol.

@Siyahsmom, awee. I hope you get what you want, but they're precious either way! I've learned multiple times hoping for a girl but I keep having boys lol.

@mommof2nd, your big day is coming up so soon! I wish mine was the 10th rather than the 19th lol, but I guess I can wait... if I have to lol.

@jynxiluvbaby, what is wishful thinking? & thank you! :)
  • @jynxiluvbaby, oh I'm sorry@ I couldn't find your comment in the thread before. Hopefully we both get girls lol, but thanks again!
  • No he moved in with me but got kicked out my emotions are up and down with him sometimes i miss him and want to vry but then it's like i hate him ugh idk but at the same time i am soooo in love with him it's crazy.
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, awe well I hope that you two can work something out before the baby comes! :/
  • Me too and thanks girl maybe once we both see baby on us for the first time things will change!
  • Yea they did 2 ultrasounds at first they just went for the h.beat which was to early for that then they just went by my lmp(inaccurate) then they did vaginal u/s 2x that's how they got the different dates
  • I'm due Oct 6..but my birthday is Oct 18 :) its a great day! Libras are awesome!
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy, awe I hope it all works out for you!

@zexy4da011, oh okay. Well as long as they did an ultrasound you should finally have an accurate due date lol.

@new_momma, close enough lol. My birthdays October 14th & my husbands is October 20th, I agree Libras are awesome lol.
  • I'm due the 18th (: but the doctor and us tech keeps going between the 18th and the 17th haha but we can be buddies!
  • @ChelseaPie, lol yeah I commented on your post a while ago, & your comment here reminded me I forgot to check back & reply to you before! But close enough for duedate buddies! :)
  • I am due on the 18 hope to find out today hubby wants a boy I want a girl but just as long as baby is healthy we are happy. :D
  • @mhoward, good luck with that! My sonotech tried to find out when I was 12w2d but said she couldn't see anything idk. But we're 15w2d today so maybe they'll be able to tell you. :)
  • Im Due October 24... So Excited to find Out the gender.. Me and My Hubby Are Hoping for a girl!
  • @deedeetram, only 6days off but when do you go for your anatomy scan? I am on May 19th, I am hoping for a girl as well but mines most likely a boy lol.