November babies, when will we learn the gender

Comments

• I'm due november 20th. I have the birth defect screening on may 9th... I Was reading on my book that the genitals after formed and can possibly be seen then... Ill Be almost 12 weeks then. Hoping I will be able to find out then but I doubt it with my luck. :(
  • I'm due Nov 2nd...had appt on Monday and Dr said we would schedule for ultrasound 2-3 weeks after next appt which is may 16th...so I'm thinking early June is when I will find out.
  • Okay I'm thinking early june too! Dang.
  • I'm due November 22nd and I find out the sex June 20th . You can normally tell at about 16 weeks but my doc just wants to be sure so I have to wait until I'm 18 weeks ! June is right around the corner and I can't wait (: this is my first , I hope it's a girl !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aw I wish my doc did an us every appt:) but oh well, I have mine like june 10th:/) excited but impacient
  • My baby due Nov.15 by the u/s lol and my doctor told me I will have to wait 20 weeks ugh!!!!! But I rather have an boy!!!!
  • I'm due November 6 I won't find out til 20 weeks cuz I don't have money for the 3d us I hope I have a girl though(:
  • I'm due Nov 16th & they booked my ultra sound on June 17th.... SO ANXIOUS!!!!
  • I'm due Nov 16th & they booked my ultra sound on June 17th.... SO ANXIOUS!!!!
  • you can find out the sex of the baby as early as 17 weeks along, as long as the baby is willing to show you.. :)
  • Im due Nov 10 & will find out the sex at the end of May. Will be 16 weeks
  • I'm sooo stoked
  • I'm due nov. 13 and I'm paying a place to do an ultrasound at 14 weeks. May 16. Then my regular scheduled one with my doctor is at 20 weeks, june 26. I wanna know now!!!
  • Hey ladies if you're impatient like me u kind have a 4d ultrasound as early as 14 weeks to find out the sex;)
  • I don't know ifi can wait til june im due nov 4
  • IM due nov 9 an at my nuchal us she told me she thinks its a boy. I wana girl so im havin a 3d us may 21 an my doctor will tell me june 17 :) im 13w1d
  • I wanna girl also:)
  • Ahh im due nov 18 im 11 wks have u/s may 12 that will make me 13 weeks or so.. hopefully they can tell me then gonna try. To get 3d done then
  • I find out my gender may 23 will be 16 weeks 6 days yay want a little boy :)
  • My wife is due nov 17 but we took a blood test to find out the gender on the 12th week and we will find out on the 13 week. Which will be this week coming up.
  • Aw I can't wait
  • I'm due November 14th and I find out June 29th.
  • You can have a blood test done for gender? @teamgooddaddy I'm having an ultrasound this monday. Ill be 14 weeks. Yay! I would love a boy. This is my first!
  • edited May 2011
    My midwife told me at my last scan that it will be sometime in June :) so I'll be having a big shopping spree in June :D can't wait to start buying clothes
  • I'm due October 17th and don't find out the gender til may 31st. So good luck to all you ladies. I'm 17 weeks. And so ready to know!
  • I'm 13 weeks 4 days and found out the sex already at a ultrasound clinic and she is 95% sure its a girl:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am all most 3 months and I found out today that I was having a boy he was showing off his man Hood like crazy my did said yes it is early but he was we'll formed. .. I go to a hi Idk doc and we use a 3d ultrasound so that might be why I found out early. . Any other time it around 20 - 24 weeks
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy yea the doctor asked me and my wife if we wanted to do a blood test to find out the gender. The first thing we asked her was "how much does it cost" lol. But its free, it takes seven days so @richjen24 we will know this friday. This is our first and we're hoping for a girl.