disappointed in pregly...(rant ) feel as if treated unfairly...

2»

Comments

• @jay_brad :) here lol! glad to know that there is other women who support teens like this :)! go teen moms :)!
  • @jay_brad, you're so welcome. Trust me I remember how it was. Let your baby and being the best mom possible be your main priority. Screw the rude dramatic people. Drop me an inbox message if you just want some support. I'm thinking that there are a lot more caring people than not on this app. We're all supposed to be here for the same reason. I gave up partying & all that for my baby too, and I'm proud you chose that too. @mama_kat, we were 18! The country was calling us adults right?!? Give me a break with the hypocracy!
  • I actually had a discussion ages ago about how I'm gladly giving up partying for motherhood. I outgrew that crap pretty quick >__>
  • Anyone seekinq for adoption ? * I really need help
  • My sis was a teen mom. Im not going to lie it was really hard on her, much harder than having my first was on me (i was married and 26) but after she got the hang of it she put everything into being a mother. She lives for her daughters and my neice (now 17) she is a star athlete at an elite private high school, (her grades got her in) and she has a full ride scholarship to university already. I don't think getting pregnant as a teen is ideal, but being a teen mom in no way speaks for the kind of mom you'll be or how your kids will turn out.
  • My daughter is a teen mom... she is an awesome mom! She finished high school and plans to start college in the fall. I'm so proud of the mom she is.... would I have preferred her to wait and make it easier on herself? Yes.... but then again, I wouldn't trade my grandson for anything....
  • @jay_brad- I agree with you totally. I only commented on that teen bashing discussion because I felt that some things said were totally uncalled for and that not all teen moms are the same. Not all teen moms are like Amber from teen mom! Haha
    Im 17 and 30 weeks pregnant. Still going to high school, while going to college. I have a job, as well as my baby's father. We.ve been together for 2 and a half years now and honestly, I think we.re gonna be great parents and we.re doing the best we can right now.
    So I totally agree with you when you say not all teen moms are the same.

teen moms; ♥ to ya!(:
  • I'm proud of teen moms and proud to have been one...I gave up partying at 15 when I got preagent with my son. ..And he is my world