i feel so stupid but so mad

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My mother in law cooked tonite I jus woke up from my nap ..hungry! Smells delicious! Spanish food chicken rice and salad the chicken made by oven which I love comes out more juicy I go to my plate I look at it only 3 bite size pieces and every one gets big chunks I didn't say nuttin becus I didn't wanna be embarrased I felt so irritated my bf jus took his plate w his big chunk of chicken and looks at me and my plate and goes u want more chicken and I'm thinking no shit sherlock I'm freaking starviiiing! Lol das how I feel anyways lol....I said no not to interrupt his meal ...I said I'm not hungry covered it and locked my self in the room I can't believe I'm irritated by this but I'm seriously not eating dat smh!...I feel greedy =( I'm really not if I wasn't pregnant I would of ate it like dat i wouldn't mind ...am I wrong lol..I just had to vent

Comments

• Like seriously I'm willing to send pics lol to prove I'm not wrong
  • No ur eatin for 2 I got mad at my mommy for givin my father a bigger plate n he's looked more thn mine...I started cryin n she gave me more food n thn got me ice cream...u betta share ur feelins if u hungry go eat!!!
  • U are not wrong!! I get the same way a lot more things irritate me now that I'm pregnant. But u have a right to be a little greedy and selfish and ANYWAYS they should have been thinking about the fact u need all the protien and vitamins u can get right now its a little f'ed up they have u such little food (and its healthy food u can eat all the chicken and salad u want that's not greedy!!!) Its the junk food that should be in moderation now if they gave u a smaller piece of cake to look out for your weight and chance of gestational diabetes that's more understandable lol
  • Girl, I get irritated sooo easy now too. I got a sweet tea at a restraunt.. and asked for extra ice! Didn't brink any ice. So I asked again (still nicely), she brought the bread & still no ice. So I finally said, ma'am I asked for extra ice & I wanna drink the drink I ordered sometime soon. She just looked at me hateful & said okay. She came out.. brought some ice. Brought our food, it was the wrong order. Waited 45 min at a good place & I was soooo mad. I was almost in tears. No joke. I was starving, wanted that place so bad, & it was a bad night. Ugh.
  • I hate it when I feel so irritated ....no I'm to embarrased saying anything. To him or his mom
  • Well if you don't wanna seem rude, just say you weren't feeling too great.. & tell her thank you anyways. Once you leave, eat the food & go get more from some other place haha I would!!
  • Lol I thought of dat...but it ugly outside raining I doubt my bf wants to go out to buy me food. =( ..ill guess ill wait a lil more till I'm more hungry and eat it I don't like wasting food especially when she took her time cooking it ...but I'm still mad at my bf! Lol
  • Go get something to eat u don't wanna starv urself cuz ull get sick if u don't eat when ur hungry. They should understand u need more food cuz ur pregnant.
  • Thanks girls <3 I thought I was greeedy and crazy lol bless u and ur baby
  • Id be like, honey.. I'm starving, that wasn't enough & wasn't feeling too great.. so can we please go get me something! Haha
  • Thats y am always the first in the kitchen if.were.at his family lol
  • Lol we all live together her boys come first lol