Sex @ 32weeks...?

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
I wanted to know if its ok to still have sex at 32weeks and over. I know I should be asking my doctor but I can't til Thursday. I heard having sex while preggo can induce labor. I'm just real nervous to have sex now bcus I'm getting close. Does anybody know any special sex positions that's safe while preggo? thanks (:

Comments

• Sex is safe all through pregnancy unless your doctor says differently. I am 35 weeks and sex has been banned by my doctor for medical reasons.
  • edited April 2011
    Lol sex is sooo uncomfortable and I'm 37wks so enjoy it while you can for sure.. semen softens the cervix and helps to open it so voila dilation! I think that's why they say its a labor inducer :)
  • @karelybabie try letting him hit from the side that's comfortable. I do it a lot..that's my favorite position..I love it.
  • lol...so when should I just stop wait til birth?
  • Lol, with my first two I had sex up until I delivered. :)
  • Also have your man sit on a chair and straddle him backwards or forwards whatever is comfy. Or if u have steps kneel and let him enter from behind.
  • Sure its ok to do it unless the doctor is tellin u to chill girl keep pushing and pumping help that baby come through the canal faster and easier LOL
  • we have sex everyday I think this is the best laying on your side for sex are doggie style it feels nice