I'm confused on far a long I am? Cn sum 1 help me here:(

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I had took two pregnancy tests both are positive but my stomach is huge and I'm so confused on how far a long I am. :/ :-( 8-|

Comments

• Do you remember when your last period was? If you do you can put it in a due date calculator to give you a clue til you get to the doc. Congrats!!
  • Give me when your last period was and ill help you out (:
  • Nov.25 but it was short on the 31 of Dec
  • If you go by Nov. You're 10 weeks tomorrow/today (: & due Aug. 1 now let me check for Dec.
  • My bad.. due date if you go by Nov. Is Sep. 1 & if you go by Dec. Then you're 5 weeks prego Thursday & you're due date is Oct. 7th
  • Well that's wht it looks like I'm due in October 7,2011 I feel so tired, bck be hurtin, my legs be crappin, and have white spotts be4 my eyes.
  • Sound prego to me (: start lathering up that tummy, sides, legs, breasts, & bottom with some lotion or some bio oil so you don't get stretch marks, gets some vitamins, & drink lots of fluids (: good luck!
  • I HAVE VITAMINS AND STRETCH MARKS FROM MY PREVIOUSLY PREGNANCY BUT I'M NOT ITCHING FROM IT OR GOING THROUGH ANY SICKNESS YET. BUT I HAVE BEEN SPITTING A LOT EVERY TIME I SIT DWN I GOT TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM. AND MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND DON'T MIND ME SLEEPING A LOT HE HAVE A FEELING THAT I'M PREGNANT. WHICH I TOLD HIM THAT I AM BUT HE WILL LOVE TO HAVE THIS BABY AS HIS BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE NO KIDS TOGETHER BUT IT WILL BE HIS FIRST BY ME. I WON'T KNOW WHT I'M HAVIN TIL I'M 8 WEEKS A LONG AND BE SEEN BY AN OB/GYN MID-WIFE. THANKS >:D< I-) (:| :-(( :-S
  • Good luck.. & tell me how it goes!
  • @mommy3, Can you help me my last was december 28? :)
  • Yes ma'am.. hold on (:
  • Your due date is Oct. 4th & you'll be 6 weeks on Feb. 8th (:
  • @mommy3, thanx I kept getting the 5th and 3rd from the clinics they went by the wheel thing.
  • You're welcome (:
  • I TOOK ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WAS TRUE AND IT IS I'M PREGNANT. I'M SO THRILLED AND EXCITED JUS CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MY FAMILY THAT I'M EXPECTED MY 5TH BABY. PRAY FOR ME EVERY ONE THAT THIS PREGNANCY IS HEALTHY
  • U need to see a dr
  • Tomorrow I will go