very very faint + line

hi girlies, hope everyone is well. im not due for af for another 3 days yet, i havent had any symptons but i bought a hpt which cn detect ur preggers 5 days before ur late and i did it this morning and although the +line was very very faint it was there. i hope this is my month. has anyone experienced this and still have af show :-( or has actually ended up preggers :-)

baby dust to everyone x

Comments

• Good luck hope its a plus
  • Which test did you get. I used clear blue 4 data before af and had real faint positive. Now I'm nearly 17 weeks. Good luck x x x
  • edited April 2011
    I had a very very faint positive to where you can barely see the 2nd line so the next day my hubby got a clearblue test and I took it first thing in the AM and it read out PREGNANT everyone says any line no matter how faint is pos. Congrats
  • Usually a positive means its positive...no matter how faint.
  • Go digital. The other tests drove me insane.
  • I had 3 faint lines on the 12th Jan was due period 16th Jan they were only a cheap tesco one's :) then did a superdrug 5 days before test thing and that was a stronger line that was on the 14th hope it is a positive lots of baby dust x
  • I took 3 tests and all were very very faint positives. Even at the doctors the positive was faint. And yes I am pregnant, 9 weeks now. But my friend took 4 tests all positive and she is not preggers. So good luck, lots of baby dust....
  • Congrats. I bet you are preggo :D
  • Sounds like its time to celebrate....good luck and Congrats
  • Probably positive!! It would have to at least detect the pregnancy hormone for it to create the faint second line!! Good luck mama!!
  • i went through the same thing. used clear blue in feb, one +/- and a electronic one and the + was faint and the electronic was neg. then my period came 2 days later(i was late. in march i was late again and i thought my period was just irregular so i waited an extra week before taking. so i took the +/- and the + was clear, but just to make sure i took the electronic the next morning and were finally expecting. this went on for 5 months lol. do the electronic one, no guessing or disappointments 2 days later ;-) . walmart has them the cheapest. GOOD LUCK!!
  • Congratulations :)
  • Thanks ladies, im gonna maybe get the clear blue tomorrow :-)
    @cheryl74 a predictor one from chemist

thanks again, im so excited x :)
  • I took some tests b4 mine was due too and before they had digital too...it was always faint but pos. I think it depends on a lot of differ things as to how dark or light the line will be. Any line meant prego for me. U can go to the doc. Or get a blood test to know for sure or simply just wait till u miss....Sending good luck, good thoughts to u.
  • I took 2 first response had faint positive, & a clear blue digital that read positive. 3 days later I started to bleed went to the er and he told me I just had my period. I'm convinced I miscarried or atleast had a chemical pregnancy. Good luck! :)
  • Defo get the clear blue digital. Tescos had it on special recently....good luck x
  • All my test were very light. My friend that checked my first pregnacy test cause i was to scare to look didnt even see it. I took it the day i missed my period
  • Faint + line is still a line. So congrats!!! It just means its really early in the pregnancy. I took a test and it was super faint I waited 2 days and took another one and it was a bit darker Im now 11wks2d. Lol congrats again!!
  • Thanks @mommy2beagain and congrates too u n bubba x
    @bbyluv8 that happen to me in feb this year. I even did the clear blue digital nd it said pregnant, plus i had rhe symptons too, it was at 6 wks that i started to bleed and it was more then period but doctor said that i wasnt pregnnt. So im hoping it dont turn out the same this time :-) .
  • Congrats hunny!
  • Thanks @excitedforoctober

QUESTION - as i would be 4 weeks pregnant now :-) i had sex this morning and after finishing nd i wiped there was a streak of blood but that was it, no pain during or after and no more blood/bleeding has happened, is this normal? Any answer would be great.
    Thanks again ladies x
  • Natalie there are hardly ever false possitives. Doesn't matter how faint. Congrats :)

And for bleeding sex can cause that, or it could be what's called implantation. If blood comes back go to the docs or er. I bled at 5 weeks two days after sex. The doc said it could have been the sex or implantation but was most likely from a yeast infection. You get those easily when pg.
  • hope its positive (: mine was very faint cause I was like three weeks so good luck
  • Ok thanks @leggs2011 just wanna make sure its normal as had mc in feb so bit nervous with everything :-)
  • Yourr PREGNANT A LINE IS A LINE EVEN IF ITS SOO FAINT...CONGRATS HUNN:))
  • Thanks @preggo123 im so excited :-D
  • Mine was faint but I'm preg. :) get clearblue
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay u find out on easter day