**December moms**

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow to confirm my pregnancy. I have a 33 day cycle, but going from my first day of my last period I'm due on 17 Dec, but if counted from my ovulation dates, I would be due on 22 Dec, either way, will be an amazing Christmas. I have been having morning sickness, but not actually been sick, my boobs are very tender and I've had niggles in my belly. My sister is due in 4 weeks and said symptoms are normal. I'm so excited that I'm expecting. Never thought it would happen this quick. X
  • Hey ladies! If my spidey sense is right I'm due Dec 19. I feel like my boobs are going to EXPLODE! :(
  • My boobs never got big with my first two pregnancies...I hope they do this time, lol. And my worse symptom has been acid reflux, and just feeling queezy all day. I threw up constantly with my twins though so I will take queezy any day.
  • I'm bloated cramping sore boobs nd nausea but drinking water helps with that...I'm 4 weeks pregnant
  • Oh and I'm always tired
  • Soooore boobs. Cramp. Constipation. Ans veeery tired
  • SORE BOOBS,CRAMPS LIKE MY AF IS ABOUT TO START OFF AND ON..BUT BESIDES THAT IM FINE AND SOMETIMES I FEEL SO BLOATED AFTER I EAT!!IM 5W5D..DUE DECEMBER 15TH!
  • Sore boobs, crazy mood swings, cramping, bloating, tired, very nauseated but no throwing up yet... I will be 9 tomorrow.
  • super sore boobies, mood swings, cramping & bloating, and i'm too tired.
  • edited April 2011
    Painful boobs (sore isn't even the word!), on & off queasiness, b-l-o-a-t-e-d. I'll be 8 weeks prego Friday according to US, 9 weeks according to missed period. :)

and the biggest one: aversions to EVERYTHING. I've become sucha picky eater preggers!
  • I'm due December 9th :) first baby and sooner then I planned but I'm excited. So far my most annoying symptom is nausea at night. Back pain sometimes and I'm peeing like crazy lol
  • I'm due on dec 30th this will be my second my son will be 4 on dec29th. Lol. Im am sooo bloated and i cant remember being bloated with my first. I already have nausea and cravings. Which is weird.
  • edited April 2011
    Im 7weeks today and my baby is the size of a blueberry :-)
    also im still having no morning sickness
  • I am new to this..but I just found out that I am 5wks and im due December 25
  • I'm 8wks n 2 days n I'm due Dec.2 2011
  • I'm 6 wks and 3 days due dec 15th
    I'm sooooooo bloated I look fat! I was so skinny before :( and I'm so gassy. If I don't eat I get pains in my stomach
  • I'm 5w2d... bloated, eating solves the current nausea. (Which prob isn't the greatest as I was a weight watchers gal.) A little crampy. Gotta have ice cream. Emotional (crabby). Gassy.
    Due date is December 30th. So either a Christmas or New Years baby!
  • edited April 2011
    7w2d horrible nausea and. dizziness. Bad back aches also
  • I'm due 18 Dec... so exciting. I'm on holiday on a boat at the moment, so morning sickness and sea sickness and merging together lol. X
  • well I'm 7 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first baby, and my symptoms are quite mild. I have trouble staying asleep at night sometimes, which causes me to be tired during the day. I've recently developed aversions to shrimp and some meats. on a few days, my hunger was insatiable.
    generally, I feel some tiredness, but otherwise pretty normal.
  • Hey I'm due dec 27th... feeling good 5wks 4 days I go for my 1st ultrasound next thursday ...my boobs r sore very sensitive a lil nausea not too bad..had mild pains last week..doc said perfectly normal..1st baby I'm a bundle of emotions lol congrats to all the expecting mothers n remember don't stress and relax everything will be fine. :)
  • I'm due december 18 too. I'm crampy like af is coming and my boobs have gone from a full b to a full c. Food is out of the question even thinking about it me sick. Congrats ladies !
  • 8W5D.. ugh!!! Prego with #3. And don't recall feeling so fat and bloated :o I'm big to begin with had lapband surgery over a yr ago lost over 100lbs and soooooooo scared to gain alot of weight. I was 40lbs away from my goal. I feel sad and depressed when I eat. What shall I do?? They had to temporary deflate my band so I can eat for the baby. I'm excited but sad I'm scared. Thanx for the vent.
  • I'm due December 22. :) I'm so happy.
  • I'm due December 9. This is my second pregnancy, I have a four year old daughter that wants a baby sister, but says a baby brother will be ok. I'm 8 weeks and one day. My symptoms are bigger sore breasts, tiredness, and some nausea everyday. Pretty much same as last time. :)
  • I am due December 11th I am first time mom I have sore breast but feel pretty good lost of appetite a bit but so excited
  • Iam due dec 26. Iam nervous b/c I am not nauseas at all just tired. Iam almost 6 weeks. Iam afraid of another m/c :-S
  • 7 wks bloated as hell sore boobs and bad headaches oh and I can smell my kids stinks diapers a mile away it slaps me hard in the face lol I hold my breath and put my shirt over my face while I do a diaper change and thow out every diaper in the outside trash! Lol