**December moms**

edited April 2011 in December 2011
What symptoms are you all having?
Right now my biggest issue is bloating I look like im 2months pregnant instead of 5weeks here.
also I only feel nauseous/cramping/sore boobs/and sore back at night
I wonder if that means hmhe/she will be born at night lol.
and im wondering how many of us are there? Doesn't seem like a lot. :p

Comments

• Have you taken a pt test yet?
  • I'm having cramps and my tits hurt that's it I'm 4wks
  • I started puking this past sat. Sore boobs and I have bloating also. And gas pains :/ also very tired..ugh I have it all :/ lol I'm 5 wks 5 days. Mine tend to get worse at night too.
  • I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and my symptoms are random. I'll be starving and then I'll eat and feel nauseous. Or sometimes I'm nauseous and then I eat and feel fine. Tired most of the time, but periodically have tons of energy. Having some cramping sometimes. Boobs have been sore since... a few days after I ovulated. Bloated almost always. Constipation...
    Lots of fun! ;)
    With my son I didn't have really any symptoms til about 6 or 7 weeks, so I fear this time will be worse. Ah the joys of pregnancy! :D
  • Hello dec moms how's everyone feeling. :/ I'm can say I'm hungry than nauseated than tired. Some day overwhelmed due to that I have a five month old now. They will. Be 14 months apart. Yea wow but a blessing in my life
  • I'm pretty much in the same boat as you @jazzydD. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm super aware of my symptoms. I feel huge and am bloated after I eat anything. It seems so silly at just 5+5 to want to wear nothing but stretchy pants, but pressure on my stomach is uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling like this til after 10 weeks with my son.
  • Yeah its so weird! I can't even keep my pants buttoned cause it hurts to much. Maybe its because im eating to much salty food?
    @RTmommy
  • Hey mommies! ill be 9 wks tomarrow. Im very nauseous n threw up twice already. Sore boobs, bloating, back pain n ive been very uncomfortable wen I sleep. Oh n I cant sleep for mor than 3 hours.
  • I'm five weeks today and have low hcg level and was in the hospital all morning. bleeding cramping and worried
  • Prayers for you @takiatakia
  • @jazzydD I don't know. I read somewhere that the bloating has to do with the hormones. Here I thought it was because I work night shift!
    @TakiaTakia sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for you.
  • @jazzydD I am only 3w2d due December 24th! Got a bfp this morning. I was suspecting I was preggo anyway because I was having implantation cramping, frequent urination, and I have been really tired. Today after testing I started feeling a little nausea but I am sure that is because I was in shock. lol
  • @wating4numerouno CONGRATS! :D yaay more december mommies were growing ladies! Lol
    Aww a christmas eve baby lucky:-)
    @takiatakia hoping things ware better update us please
  • @JazzydD Yes I feel so blessed! Thank you.
  • Due dec. 2nd i'm 6 weeks and 4 days<3
    First time mom, i'm nervous..i keep thinking what if. What if.
    My hubby is VERY supportive, Everyday he helps me not to be stressed with a back rub or a foot rub. Or just a nice pick me up. I keep thinking i can't wait to meet him/her.

He's actually the one that first noticed my boobs were bigger before i even took a pregnancy test.

Good luck to all of you.
  • Hello all! I'm a new mommy, a young mommy, and quite frankly, scared! My hubby and i are very excited though! I'm due December 7th which is the week before my moms birthday. She was very unhappy about our news...is that normal? Also, does anyone have any suggestions on how to tell my hubbys parents? They are very well i don't reallyknow how to put it other than difficult to talk to, haha

Glad to find other mommys due in the same month!
  • I'm 5w4d.....my main symptoms so far are fatigue, gas and bloating.
  • I'm 6wks2d....and the only symptoms are sore breasts and peeing more ha...oh and only case of nausea(at a Chinese food restaurant.
  • I'm 6wks3d and miserable. I have been having nausea and vomiting really bad since last thursday. I'm bloated, constipated, having headaches, sore boobs , very irritable. Can't wait until this part is over
  • Am 5 weeks I feel the same way Like u. Bloated, soar boobs my back hurts am due the 10th n u congratulations we need yo keep in touch
  • Hey guys, just to update, I had miscarriage. thanks for all your prayers, they are much appreciated. I wish u all the best in your journey to motherhood! bye.
  • @takiatakia am sry. Good luck next time n baby dust. Take it easy
  • @takiatakia sticky baby dust.
  • Hey fellow mommys.. im 6 wk 4d. This is my second pregnancy. I had a miscarrage in feburary so im a little worried. starting monday of this past week, i got really naseous and have felt that way for the past three days. I cant fit in any clothes and my boyfriend is in the marines in training in missouri so havent seen him in a while. Well if any moms want to keep in touch email me at.. marilynkk48@gmail.com
  • Hi mummys. Im due 3rd dec with my second prince or princess. I seem to be feeling sick in the afternoons and evenings, but not actually been sick yet! Iv been experiencing some cramping and bloating which is not good as imgetting married in 6 weeks and am getting really scared my wedding dress wont fit!!! (Our pregnancy was a bit of a surprise, hoping to fall after the wedding day, but very excited and thankful we r expecting)
  • Hey ladies Tasha here, and I'm due dec 8th.I'm having all the symptoms sore growing breasts and nipples tender to the touch, nausea, bloating, light lower abdominal pain, heightened sense of smell,warmer body temp,I'm going on child #2 I have a almost 7 year old son so hoping for a girl.my first ultrasound is may 2nd I'll be 8 weeks.I'm super excited its so amazing how something so small turns into this wonderful smacktalking little hyper kid oh sorry was thinking about my son love him to death though.
  • @babybrooks LMAO :-) I have an appt on may 4th that I can't wait for! I will be 8 weeks to.
    but today im 6weeks and I noticed that my boobs are getting bigger and that I can't control my nipples anymore it could be 80degress and they still wanna pop out
    Plus they have been so sore and I've been having slightly stronger cramps.
    I hope everything is going great for you ladies :-)
  • I'm 7 weeks and I feel perfectly fine which worries me lol hmm thays weird :-)
  • @rachie4509 like not even sore boobs or light cramping?
  • Well sore boobs but not unbearable