Update... On Jersey...

13»

Comments

• I heard that it was all a lie. She made up the bf's pregly. His profile pic was found on google
  • Idk how true that may be but neither has been on since ppl were saying it was a lie
  • Yeah, it was made up apparently
  • It was all made up. She came on a about a week ago & said she had just came out of the coma & she was doing great & she was gona away from pregly for a while. It was all made up. @beautifulnightmare
  • Im pray that it really wasn't all made up. You'd have to be a horrible person to play with ppls emotions like that. I really was concerned about her. Even discussed with other nurses at work. I work in oncology so it really hit home.
    @mimibrowneyez36
    @mommyforever
    @lily_glz
    @beautifulnightmare
  • Prayers for u n the family
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No one is aok after a coma! She'd need therapy for her body & such. & I doubt after coming out ofa coma someones gonna think (or be able to)about updating status. The dad couldn't do it cuz he's imaginary. My opinion.
  • Omg, i hope everything turns out alright for you all....i can't even BEGIN to imagine what you're going through right now. I pray that God blesses your little family and allows you to come through this tragedy unharmed--all of you. You're in my prayers every day, and God bless....and may He give you the strength you need to get through this. :)
  • @izander4 it's all made up and fake lol.
  • @BkE913 it's not fake, sweetie....i've been on pregly for months and following their posts....if you have negative things to say, please keep them to yourself....Jersey_Daddy_16 posted this to update THOSE OF US WHO ACTUALLY CARE, not to have immature people posting up their doubts on a very real and very serious situation....best bet: don't say anything if it's nothing but negativity....people come on Pregly for support, NOT for childish, petty drama....keep your negativity to yourself, and definitely keep it away from me!!!
  • Well I hope she is ok. Reading her page. She was in a car accident and has cancer. Now in a coma. Hmmmm. Sounds very odd to me. But I hope if this is real that she comes home ok and so does baby. If its fake shame on her for starting drama. And making people very concerned.
  • She's no longer in a coma, she suddenly woke up out of it a couple of weeks ago and said she was taking a break from Pregly. Anybody who has any common sense knows you don't just automatically come out of a coma and are fully recovered. Maybe it is real but there sure are a lot of holes and fishyness to the whole story, especially considering jersey mom said she took his pic then the pic is on google and is used in all kinds of "emo hair" magazines and now his picture is gone off his profile... just stating what I know and observe. @izander4
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.