shut up, shut up, shut UP!

Comments

• @zombiemommy aaaa I totally get u! I'm 19 too so a huge shut up to all the people that treat me like I'm 13 & pregnant! Uhh I hate it whn they say oh I'm so sorry ur a single mom with such a huge responsibility.. its going to be soooo hard for u.. I'm not a single mom! Me & my husband wanted this baby so much! We'll be fine!
  • 7 to 8 lb** lol not 78 that would be bad :p
  • I gotta have a piece in this, shut up to everyone that says im gonna have my hands full with mt newly 1 y.o. And newborn, don't ya think I know this? Also shut up to the people who ask me if I know what a tv is. Shut up to my bd who consistantly tells me to 'feed his baby' if im full I'm full darn it, justcause I'm prwgnant dont mean I have to eat the kitchen out, I know when im hungry, and mostly shut up people who know my bd and keep telling me how sorry they are for me to have his child and how eager I must be to get it out, I love him I want this child ,I'm with him for a reason I dont want or need you sympathy keepyour thoughts to yourself, and yes im eager to have this baby already, I'm 37 +weeks along I'm tired cranky sore you name it, and i want to meet my new baby.... Much better now, awesome thread ty
  • I love you mom, and appreciate everything ur doing, but my baby doesnt kick on command, i cant tell her to do it jus cus u wanna feel it.
    random ppl stop touching my belly. It makes me feel so violated.
    yes mil i realiz im not as big as ur other sons gf, but thts cus she was big to begin with.
    another one mil, i JUS became 6 months pregnant, wats the hurry for the babyshower?
    holy hell thank u ppl for noticing im pregnant, i really thought i jus had a big dinner.
    Every1 pls stop telling me how expensive this baby is gunna be, i dnt expect a human being to pop out of me and be able to live for free.
    and lastly thank u family for bein so supportive of me going to school tht u feel im going to be a 'non existent mother'
    Wow Tht felt good! :)
  • @homebirthadvocate I agree with you with aaaalll of that. we cant tell you if youre pregnant; if youve gained too much weight or not enough; and i can barely see your picture let alone can tell if you look pregnant lol
  • SHU THE HELL UP DORA THE EXPLORER IN THE OTHER ROOM! UGH
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SHUT UP TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO SAYS OMG YOU'RE REALLY PREGNANT.. UMM DUH BITCH I'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR 18 WEEKS IT'S JUST REGISTERING IN UR HEAD?
    SHUT THE F UP TO MY COUSIN WHO SAYS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO BE SOMEBODY'S MOTHER.. WELL SHIT HEAD YOUR SON IS TWO AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE, A MOM..
    SHUT UP AND SCREW YOU MIL WHO INSISTS ON SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO BIG IN THE SUMMER TIME BLOW ME LOL
    A LOUD SPECIAL SHUT THE HELL UP TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE KIDS AND JUST COME OUT TELLING ME DO'S & DON'TS WHEN YOUR CHILD IS BARELY 2 WEEKS.. I CAN GET ADVICE FROM MY MOM WHO HAD SIX KIDS IF I NEEDED IT...
    THAT REALLY FELT GOOD LOL
  • edited April 2011
    Oh thought of more:
    when i tell you im pregnant, dont give me that look and say 'congrats or sorry?' Of course its congrats! If it wasnt why would i be so excited to tell u? Dumb asses.
    jus because u kno my bd doesnt give u the right to talk about my baby. It doesnt matter wat he is like, tht doesnt change how wonderful or beautiful my daughter will be!
    yes everyone, i do realiz tht august is the hottest month of the year. Im very well aware of the fact tht i will be 400 lbs and sweat my ass off. No need for every person i see to tell me this.
    and stop with everyone and the stereotyping towards my bd. Yes hes native american, no we will not being doing weird rituals and/or voodoo.
    i really like this, got me thinkin lol
  • SHUT UP HUSBAND! stop telling me thee damn litter box stinks! Stop asking me if ninja just pooped!! I AM NOT CLEANING OUT THE GOD DAMN LITTER BOX!!
    SHUT UP DAD!! I CAN eat grilled hotdogs and a few chips and be ok. Its not going to hurt my baby!! MY BABY!

Gah!
  • Stfu 12-16 year olds! How the hell can you be sooooo happy and excited about being 'pregnet'. How are you going to raise your baby? You can't even get a real job
  • Ohhh I forgot one. SHUT UP DAD. I am NOT putting Reed as my childs middle name. Idc if its your middle name. You got to put it as my brothers middle name. I have a middle name picked out. Stop bugging me about it. We don't even know what I'm having! Sheesh. Its not my fault that you don't think my brother will have kids! He's 26 give him some time! He has a gf of a couple years. Jimminy crickets!

:D
  • Oh gosh I need in on this! Shut up mom who hates all the names I pick out. A big fuck you to my boss who took away my chair saying i sit too much. Shut up all the people that tell me I'm hormonal, YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THIS????!!!!! And finally to my vagina, thank you so much for the yeast infection that won't go away... I appreciate it. Not.
  • Ok now I need in!

STFU mil who feels the need to tells us every time she talks to us that she doesnt like the name we picked out for our unborn son! I cant believe you even felt the need to tell me that you were embarrassed to tell your family and friends that we are going to name our son Oliver!

and..To my Mom...I love you..I really do...but if I have to hear one more time how milk is full of radiation from Japan, or how big I am getting I am going to stab you in the head with a dull spoon! I am fully aware that I am only 18 weeks and that I am 'round'! I dont need you to remind me...trust me when I tell you that my jeans that I can no longer even use a hair tie on, remind me every day!

Ugh...I feel much better now! LoL

• @ashley_smashley - lmfao ...dull spoon!
  • @blueberrysmom LoL she drives me nuts...
  • Stfu to my hubby....I knw my check will ne small and I will be short on money till next payday Im tired so what if I take a sick day and get over it yes its our 3rd and she wasn't planned but oh well she's coming oh and mil who knew everything and this one is a boy nope IT'S A GIRL!!!!! HAHAHA
  • Shut up everyone who hates the names I picked out! By the way, I didn't make them up, they're freakin ancient Greek names!
    Shut up everyone who says how lazy I am and how gross my apartment is. I know it's gross, I live there. I can't clean 24/7 because I'm constantly tired. And sometimes, husband, I'd like to spend all day playing a video game. You do that every damn weekend and make messes for me to clean! So yeah, getting lost in the Mojave desert blowing off fiend's and feral ghoul's heads or killing radscorpions and deathclaws is nice once in a while.
    And shut up old DSHS hag that b!tched at me for not having a job or going to school while I'm pregnant. I know lots of women do it, but I DON'T WANT TO!!!!! I'd rather not deal with idiots all day for minimum wage or take classes.
    Feels good, man :)
  • edited April 2011
    A biggg SHUT UP to people that rub my belly and ask me,." R u pregnant?" Or " ahh, having twins, your sooo big"?!!! Ugghhh suck my big toe! Seriously Im 32weeks, about to have bby and askn those stupid questions!! Get A Life!!
  • Stfu to everyone that asks do u think I need to go to the dr? Well if u need to ask then probably so! So take ur ass to the doc and shut up please.
    Shut up to the guy at the grocery store that keeps hitting on me even though he sees a rock on my finger a 3 year old on my hip another one on the way and a man by my side! No I do not want anything to do with u especially since u look all of 12 years old.
    Shut up to the idiot who keeeps calling me asking for becca! I've told u a million times I'm not becca and if u call me one more time at 34am ill come to ur house and shove ur phone down ur throat.
    Last but not least shut up to my neighbors who refuse to go inside at a reasonable time at night and insist on having ur horrible music blasting until the wee hours of the night. If this continues I will make ur boom box a perminate part of your ugly face!

That felt so good :)
  • Shut up mom, i do clean up after myself every god damn day. Also the kitty litter box doesnt smell and the kittens do at least do there buisness in it unlike your other daughters stupid dogs who shit and piss everywhere and shes too lazy to pick it up. Shut up to my oldest sister who shoots down every thing i want in a house because "no ones going to want to go downstairs to get anything if its 2 stories," and "whos going to mow the lawn?" Do i not have my own set of working hands and feet. To my other sister stop insulting anything and everything i like just because you think im being negative all the time and stop trying to exclude me from everything that you do because you feel like outcasting me to further prove your point bc to be honest i dont even care youre so fucking dramatic and stupid i hate being around you anyway. And if you ever dare to throw my past in my face in front of my child because you think it would be funny to tell them how bad i fucked up before, i might just bitch slap you in addion to never letting you see my kiddo again or at least untill you can prove you have some decency and respect for me because i am definately not the person i was before my pregnancy and thank god for that. Oh and to my grandma just shut the fuck up in general. If you having nothing nice to say keep your trap shut, i have enough respect to do that for you, you fucking hypocrite.
  • shut up!! Husband who says i throw up just for fun!!! and push out my stomach to look bigger !! Just shut the freak Up!!!! Shut up People who don't like the name we are going to name our child, I don't care if u don't like it!! just shut up!!!!
  • I'm not pregnant yet, but I need in on this - shut up MIL, you insensitive bitch! You're glad to hear my appt went well yesterday?! Wtf are you talking about?! They confirmed my miscarriage... how does that equal going well?? No, I didn't need a d&c, that doesn't make losing my baby better you awful woman!
    And shut up mom - just because I have a healthy son already doesn't lessen the pain of losing my new baby. Wtf?
    Shut up bff - please don't tell me that it's hard to hear now, but someday I'll have a different baby that wouldn't have been possible w/o this mc. Really? Is that what you think I need to hear now?
    Shut up and let me grieve everyone that wants to know how I'm doing!
    Whew! Much needed, thanks for the thread!
  • Stfu bd who doesn't need to care about me my WHOLE pregnancy but want to bond w OUR baby after she's born...but I ignore you and you call me then threathen me with a restraining order..how are gonna be around when you don't want me within 500 feet of you...dumb dumb dumb.
    And su to all those people who think I am bitchy bc I am pregnant or that I get easily frustrated more than I used to. No its bc you are dumb. Try being smarter and I will be nicer.
  • @BensMama, I'm sooo sorry for peoples insensitivity. I totally understand, having had two miscarriages. This might sound awful, but...I have a y membership, and we have a pool. I went every day for a week...swam laps, but every time I reached the other end of the pool, I stayed underwater and yelled at the top of my lungs for as long as I could. It was very cathartic, and helped get my anger out of my body when it felt like I had nowhere else to put it. Big hug, praying for people to surround you that will support you during this time.
  • @tnt2007 thank you for the support! I really do appreciate it! And I love the pool idea :) think I'll try that.