Bought my first mommie vehicle today.

A mazda cx7. I had a mazda 3 before and that would have been a pain to load a baby in and strollers and stuff. What mommy vehicle do you have?

Comments

• Ford es-ca-pe!!(as dory says in finding nemo)
  • Mazdas are so cute! What color did you get? I wanted a mazda 3 before I found out I was pregnant. After I found out hubby and I went and traded in my 2 door Infiniti G37 Sport for a Infiniti FX 35...and I have to say that I am loving the extra room my SUV has!
  • @proudmommy8789 LoL! Everytime I see one of those fords I always says Escape like that in my head! Dory cracks me up!
  • I have a hyundai lantra its 2 small but I have 3 car seats across the back 1 rear facing for the new baby
  • I ride the subway, bus or walk.. how fun! Before I moved, I had a ford focus. I miss my car!!!
  • I have a chevy trailblazer..my mini suv lol. With just 1 kid it should be roomy enough.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a altima. But I can't wait to get a new armada ( we r a Nissan family. Lol )
  • edited April 2011
    Lol @caroline8_p
    im also walking ,taking the bus or taxi
    i lost my car 2 months ago a Lincoln LSv8 I miss it so much ;(
    I want a Toyota Highlander!
  • Ford explorer and a jetta. Jettas for fun, explorer seats 7.
  • I have a Toyota camery fiance has Chevy colbolt... going to have to look for a bigger car something with 3 rows 4 kids don't want a van. Was thinking maybe a Chrysler. Pacifica not sure ..... any ideas? Can't be super expensive I'm poor LOL.
  • I have a Dodge durango but we are looking in to suburbans and mini vans...we will have 5 Kidos total after this one arrives in sep...can't believe im even looking at mini vans but some are really cool looking
  • I have a Toyota corolla hubby has a Jeep grand Cherokee but looking at a scion xb for me n then he gets the corolla. I really want a Highlander though!
  • Chevy Malibu & hubby drives 4 door dodge big horn truck we both have enough room for our little one!
  • We got the Ford Escape now, was my first vehicle in 06. Looking to get the Ford Edge bc of neck problems and it has auto open and folding seats. I get an incredible discount through my work or else it would never be possible!!!
  • I have a Toyota Highlander n hubby has a rav4 but am thinking to trade the rav4 for a van
  • Lol I still have my Honda civic (2dr) we'll see how fun getting a car seat in and out of there is!!
  • Minivan :( baby #3 is on the way and we car pool w my parents a lot so its practical...ick! Lol. We r looking at possibly getting a full size van or suburban...something w a lil more room
  • I have a nissan maxima and a toyota tundra truck... Both family friendly vehicles! Although I like the roller skates idea to save $$$ on gas! :-?
  • I totaled my car... I had a dodge stratus and it was perfect huge trunk could fit 2 strollers oh how I miss her :'(
  • Uggg.....going to pick up my mini van next weekend - I currently drive a lovely little tdi Jetta....she was my dream car - damn carseats :-)
  • Nissan murano that I love :)
  • I have an 09 Hyundai Accent. I love it, but it is so da** small omfg. I want to get a small SUV like asap. grrr. one baby is plenty in my itty bitty car, two and i am going to be insane! but I love my baby ( the car, and well, my eal babies of course) :(
  • Im 24 as of Saturday and having to get a mini van between me and my husband this will be baby #4 and SUV's are too expensive on gas but so not looking forward to a mini van I always told myself i would NEVER drive one. I guess the saying never say never is true lol
  • We just got a dodge grand caravan sport, the extra long one. We are having twins... plus we already have two, we needed it. I had to give my new pretty sea mist blue sebring that was fully loaded to my husband. At least I can still drive it sometimes. He also got to keep his motorcycle while I have to wait another summer to get my new one. :(

I do have to say I love my minivan!! Its just missing the leather and sunroof, but it has all the rest of the power I wanted. Love being up high and getting in and out is so simple now! Its also just as fast as my sebring which surprised me. Haha... We're a dodge, chrysler, jeep family...
  • I have a Honda Pilot, I love it! It has 3rd row seats and easily seats 8. My hubby has a 4 door GMC truck which is also plenty big for the 2 of us and 3 kids.
  • I have a gmc acadia sits 8 with 3rd row seating a must with 3 kids and one on the way. It's also very cute I wouldn't look good in a mini van lol.
  • I drive a Saab wagon. Love it!
  • Kia sedona(mini van) and I love, love, love it. Our 4th and final little one is due in about a month. Plenty of room for everyone and all the junk we need to bring along.
  • I have a pontiac sunfire! AKA the smallest 2 door, next to a beetle! :( I'm getting stressed already thinking about getting a car seat in & out, when I can't even get out myself :(