Bought my first mommie vehicle today.

2»

Comments

• We just got a suburban with bucket seats. I LOVE it!!
  • I had a subaru impreza outback last year. And was to crowded with just our 2 kids, so the hubs traded it in and git me a 2007 hemi dodge durango seats 8, so nice. Love it.
  • I had a Mazda3 hatchback; it was the best car ever! When I got pregnant with my second (my husband's third) we had to get a bigger car because we couldn't fit three car seats in my 3. I was so sad. :( I got a Chrysler Pacifica because I didn't want a van, but it was a bad choice. It uses SO MUCH gas!! And now it will be a bit of a squeeze with 4 kids because there's not a ton of "trunk" space when all 4 back seats are in use. I'm hoping to have a job by the time this kid is 1 1/2 or 2, and the first thing I'm doing is buying a van!!
  • @nathan_n_ethansmom that saying is so true! Everything I've said I would never do I've done. Except drive a mini van.... well... I have a Volkswagen Jetta and I definitely cant fit 2 car seats in there.... my boyfriend keeps saying let's get a mini van... even showing me his friends minivan and everything. I mean, its cool..... just not for me lol... I was like I'm 22 can you see me in a mini van? Lol knowing him ill end up having one sooner or later! Lol never say never.
  • I wish I had an suv hopefully by the time the baby is born I will. But right now we're in a bmw 525 good on gas but to small :-|
  • @jamiesandefur lol my husband is 22 and all about getting a mini van. Even before i got pregnant when we were supposed to be looking for a car he was dragging me to look at mini vans lol
  • @nathan_n_ethansmom lol that's funny. My boyfriend is all about them now. I'll take something like a highlander lol. He was like we can even get a soccer mom sticker for you....... really? Lol
  • @jamiesandefur lol my husband wants one of those stick family stickers I havent really even paid much attention to any mini vans but I guess I need to start doing my research
  • @nathan_n_ethansmom my friend has a Odyssey, that is actually nice.. lol still not ready for a mini van lol but it has a screen on the dash board that shows the road when you back up. Kinda cool.. other than that, I'm not ready for one yet lol
  • Awh I love my mini van. Not so much paying for it *I've had it for like 3 months* but I really love my kia
  • We have 6 come may and I have an eclipse that is loaded w lambo doors and what not its terrible for the kiddos but its my baby :) the bd has 3 jeeps (ugh long story) and we just got a van our kiddos range from.15 to 7 and then the baby im dreading family.outings but know that we cam always take two cars pretty soon I think well need a school bus lol
  • 08 dodge avenger. Very spacey in the back seat.
  • I do miss my madza 3 but I am loving my mazda cx7. Its luquid silver.
  • I have a izuzu rodeo and my honey has a new four door tundra ......I want a Honda pilot when it my turn. But both our rides will fit our little family! :)
  • I have a mazda 5 and I love it!
  • I have a smart car! Lol
  • Omg, those are tiny! Is it pretty easy to get a car seat in and out? @letysfirst....although this is your first child right? So maybe you don't know yet?
  • @cantwait2bamommy lol I also have an suv, we just have a smart car for fun, I won't have my child in that little car, its just like a big go kart lol
  • I have 99 honda civic si. Gotta sell it to pay off my loan and use the rest to pay for deposit for a place,power,water. Then maybe buy 95 honda civic 4 door shell build from the ground up. If not ill be waiting until tax time next yr to get my dream build.
  • I have 2 subarus...an outback wagon which is awesome for the kids and I have an impreza which is small but fast :)
  • We want a buy a Chevy equinox.:) but for now his older Nissan altima and my 04 Ford focus is carrying our lil man around okay. Lol