uptate on fetal movement nd preeclampsia

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
We are ok we are Home now..no bby yet but I was having pre stages of preeclampsia nd they said I caught it in time now I'm suppose to jst relax til friday for my csection nd count bby moving after every meal..thank u everyone who helped me out nd said a prayers now to wait nd see if everything goes smooth Friday..I'm glad I had u preggly moms to help =] ur greatly appreciated

Comments

• Glad you guys are ok! :D
  • Glad everything is okay sweetie! Hold out and relax for your last few days :)
  • Thanks I can't wait to have her she is a pain in the butt well this pregnancy at least lol..but thank u guys very much @rockinmomma @MommyOfTwoPrincesses :X
  • Its almost friday hun good luck @ iris_y_juan
  • Glad yall r doing ok
  • Thanks @lexi34 Im soo excites but the day is goin by too slow lol

@preggointx thanks so am I =]
  • I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I've thought about you all night and day hoping everything turned out good for you and your baby girl. Its great that they caught it in time. I hope your bd is more responsive to your needs in the future.
  • You're welcome dear. I'm glad all is well.
  • Im going through the same thing. Im 37 wks and dr thinks its eclampsia. Im hoping everything is fine with my baby. Im on bedrest right now. I hope everything works out perfectly for you
  • What where ur symptoms? I'm very curious.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blissmarie23 thank u soo much nd I hope he does too especially with the csection nd the longer recovery..so far he has helped but its only been a day so we will see

@kayleigh27 hope everything goes good for u too I'm on bed rest til Friday for my csection too so jst take it easy everything will be fine

@Babyluv_3 I had swollen hand/feet,headache,light headed,nausea,nd bby was moving less then normal =\ but they caught it in time so everything is ok. If u have any of those or all get it checked out I was scared nd glad they caught it or I caught it lol I wasn't really thinkin of all the symptoms as one but my gut told me to look it up nd I did..like all the pregly moms told me dnt second think it nd go with ur gut..they where right =]]

@KerrideeRN I am thank u..I have a doc appt today so ill find out Wht time my csection is on Friday nd everything else ill keep u guys posted =]]