Due date is oct 29th & all I can think about how exciting this Halloween will be

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I have dreamt of having a halloween baby. Never knew it may really happen! Too exciting ;)

Comments

• Me too!!!!! I so want a lil pumpkin ;-) I'm due November 4 but always go 2- 6 weeks early :-/ but I can wish Oct 31 ;-)
  • I'm due the 21st and honestly the first thing that popped into my mind was "oh I won't get to dress up and go out this year" but then the image of my newborn baby in a pumpkin outfit made that thought go away! :)
  • aww! That's so cute! You'll have to get a tiny halloween costume to dress him/her up for pics! :D
    My first was born 9/3 and we took him out trick or treating dressed as a chicken. He screamed the whole time, I got THE BEST pictures! I'm having a scheduled c-section this time and I'll deliver 8/29 and I just realized this little guy can use the same costume! I'm so excited!
  • @urmomwasright aww a pumpkin is cute! Yeh youll never know. My fam predicts mine will come in nov since im lazy hehe

@ExcitedForOctober congrats! pumpkins are cute and would probably be the most comfy for the baby...i like.

@magcaw awww I bet ur little one was so cute! Yes im already looking for costumes!!! Congrats on your de
  • due* date. Its almost here!
  • I can imagine just how cute all yall babies will be for halloween....my lil bundle of joy will be a turkey baby...nov 20
  • u are going to be able to throw creppy crawly halloween parties for him or her how exciting im due oct 8th and i have a 3 year old so i am excited to match them up for holloween
  • Im due the 16th and I just keep thinking this is the 1st time I wont be able to take my daughter trick or treating. She will be 7 and daddy will have to take her alone. Its usually a fun family thing and I'm a true believer in keeping newborns indoors the 1st 6 wks unless absolutely necessary. Its silly but I feel like I will be letting my oldest down. :O
  • =(( wrong emotiacon
  • This is so off topic but you are SO PRETTY! Almost as fine as me...lol jk
  • @chicacs26 aww well at least youll catch Thanksgiving!

@proudcastromama yes yes!!! Im ready for the parties. My mom thru us huge halloween gatherings. Im excited to take over. Thats too cute! Little matching costumes.

@carley yeh I understand. I may be in the hospital for halloween, who knows. Im sure your eldest will understand the situation. As long as she sees that candy she'll get over being sad over your absence!
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife lmao! Well thank u very much ;)
  • edited April 2011
    Lol welcome....congrats on your Halloween baby. I'm due Oct 5th with a boy. He will be jj from good times for halloween with a red foot in pjs and a denim hat.
  • Congratz to you as well.. Awww thats cute! Im selfishly hoping my little one will come at least a week early so he or she can fill out its little costume a little better.
  • Lol well good luck.
  • @Goddess I'm actually due on Halloween. Which is especially special cause my birthday is new years day. Another holiday baby! I'm so excited.
  • My daughter was born on oct 28th, 2yrs ago. Her due date was the 21st so ya never know. I didn't get to dress her up as a pumpkin (she was too small) but I did find a cute little sleeper w/pumpkins all over it. Can't wait to throw her 1st costume party for her b-day.
  • Congratz you guys! I think illl end up getting a decorative onesie as well. Our babies will be just perfect in time for their holiday attire at the end of the year.
  • I'm actualy due on 10/31 and the bf bday is the same day too! Don know how I'm going to deal with two stubborn scorpios :)
  • Lol awww thats awesome! I wondered what the zodiac would be.. Nice!