Confessions of a pregnant drama queen (No judgements if so move around)

124»

Comments

• @mandiixmayhem - your #5 is so sweet it almost made me cry. I love our dog!
  • 1) I've eaten so many hamburger combos and hid the evidence because I'm a vegetarian.
    2) I grab the last piece of food on a plate and don't feel bad.
    3) I like being waited on hand and foot because I'm pregnant.
    4) I secretly wanted a boy but told everyone I didn't have a preference for gender. (I'm having a boy!)
    5) I keep saying I'm gonna buy baby stuff but have only been buying food and maternity clothes for myself.
    6) I want to register at a lot of places to get the free gifts, samples, and coupons.
    7) I use pregnancy as a reason not to do laundry, clean my room or bathroom, take out the trash, or pick up something I've dropped.
    8) I tell my husband and doctor that I try to exercise but I really mean that I use the stairs to go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

Lord, forgive me.
  • @blueberrysmom Im glad someone thinks so!! My husband likes to laugh at me for it. The first time we left her she tore down the blinds and was scratching at the window to come to us. It literally broke my heart. I was hysterical lol. I've only had her since Novemeber and have NEVER spent a night away from her. I feel bad she's not going to be the only baby any longer :-(
  • I only have like a month and a half to go and I'm super sad I haven't milked this pregnancy. I'm starting to get inspiration from you ladies, better late than never. I think I've been a pretty damn good pregnant gf... no fun anymore.
  • 1. Im 7 months pregnant and addicted to soda.
    2. I have had 4 ounces of a mudslide@ red lobster (yes it had some alcohol if any)
    3. I am horrible with my vitamins but I eat so much Iwould be surprised if I hadn't covered all my food groups and then some.
    4. I secretly developed a strong dislike for my mother in law.
    5. I also use take out as an excuse.
    6. I use my pregnancy as an excuse not to wash clothes or wash dishes.
    7. I have no patience or tolerance and a bad mouth.
    8. Sometimes wish hubby would go away and let me be.

That was so refreshing... I haven't been able to say that to anyone without getting grilled...
  • @xpecting91611 lol I wake up my husband by moving around on purpose when I don't want to be alone. He has to get up early for work too lmao I feel bad
  • 1. I'm lazy as can be and complain hardcore about how lazy my boyfriend's roommate is.
    2. I judge my parents discipline skills with my brother (secretly) and wonder why they don't just slap him around a little more like they did with me! (he's extremely disrespectful)
    3. Sometimes I find myself trying to convince myself that smoking a little won't hurt anything. (but, of course, it never works. lol. I'm too stubborn on what I told myself at the beginning)
    4. I use my cravings as a way to eat whatever I want, whenever I want.
    5. I haven't taken my prenatals in about a month and a half. >.<
    6. I use pregnancy as an excuse to sleep 13 hours a day.
    7. I use sleeping 13 hours a day as an excuse for why I don't have a job again yet.
    8. I use sciatica as an excuse to not apply at any food places.
    9. I use preggo brain (forgetfulness) as an excuse as to why I didn't do what I said I was going to do (even though I remembered it and just didn't wanna do it. >.<)
  • Everyone gets on my nerves

I use pregnancy as an excuse to lay around some days

I eat shrimp and crab about twice a month and cold lunch meat weekly

I sleep on my right side or my stomach every night and I'm almost 27 weeks

I hate having sex but love the x rated dreams (especially when its lesbo action, but I am totally straight) tmi...sorry lol

Father please forgive me
  • 1. I constantly forget my prenatals and sometimes I didn't forget I just don't feel like it because I hate vitamins.
    2. I don't eat anywhere near enough... maybe 600 calories a day but I'm not hungry so I'm not going to eat
    3. My family thinks my s/o isn't good enough for me. That he's too immature and doesn't match me socially or intellectually. They really right. But the sex is good and he makes me laugh and maybe I don't want to have someone who can outsmart me.
    4. I'm having twins. My s/o wants two girls because he thinks girls are soooo sweet and cute. I don't want girls cause honestly other ppls little girls get on my nerves with all the whining and screaming lol but I'm also not wanting 3 boys under age 3 so ill take a boy And a girl who's hopefully not a screamer.
    5. I'm so freaking lazy. Pregnancy is making me tired but I could push thru it if I tried.
    6. I know I'm a nag lately and I don't care.
    7. Sometimes I do pick fights to get the bed to myself.
    8. I have total sleepgasms but never remember who with!
    9. I totally want a alcoholic beverage already
  • For some reason ive been wanting to experiece lesbo sexx even tho im completely straight
    And omgosh how I dream of smoking a big fat blunt even tho I dont smoke lmao I want to jug a monster energy drink yet I cant cuz ill feel guilty :o Im bein completely selfish and have kept my bd away from any baby makin decisions.. I choae her name and im tempted to put my last name indtead of his without him knowin lol :D
  • Lol @I_anaya isn't that weird? I all of a sudden have lesbo fantasies after becoming pregnant, but I love my hibby and am totally straight. These horomones are freakin crazy lol.
  • Oh and everyday I stare at my prenatal vitamins and have a mind war on takin them and usually I end grabbin a piece of my nephews candy :D
  • @misskeribabee I know ! I start questionin myself lik really why now ?! Lol its crazy haha
  • Hahaha I know what u mean..its so strange. I'm sure when my body is back to normal my sexual fantasies will be too (I hope) lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This by far the funniest post I have read so far lol.
    ~I have school in the morning and its extremely hard to stay awake in Math..SO for the past couple weeks I have been a double shot grande Caramel Macchiato mess.
    ~Nothing that has to be cooked sounds good anymore so that means lots of restaurants
    ~It seems like all I think about is sex
    ~I have no patience for my son or daughter especially my daughter and I feel horrible cuz she loves her mommy....
    ~ I am way to tempermental and have been cussing way too much lately
    ~ Love my man, but can't help but be mean every chance I get.
  • Good ones ladies
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.