Sept. Babies!!!

1235»

Comments

• Hi m due sept 19th with my first,btw from London
  • I'm nearing my second trimester at long last! 9 weeks and 2 days! Due September 9. I feel like the second trimester will be the best. The bloating leads to actual baby bump, the nausea should subside, and it means you've got this thing 1/3 in the bag!

My first appointment is on the 15th, and I'm counting down the days like it's my due date.
  • My name is Vanessa im 10 weeks and 3 days due sept 2nd I also have a 2 year old lil girl!!
  • My name is sara, and i live in vegas. I had a stillbirth 2 yrs ago with my first. This is my second pregnancy and I'm due september 21st. Hoping for the best. :)
  • I'm a lil over 9wks & they gave me my first ultra sound at 7weeks 3days so they could give me the most accurate date they could so I'm due sept 10th :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lmelanson no way! I live in north lv. What about u guys?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea it is:) and we're due around the same time, how cool. Have u had any sickness at all? I've been feeling dizzy in the mornings, but that's about it..
  • The fiance's due Sept 19 w/our 1st... Im def excited!!! Its hard bcuz she's on the west coast rite now, im in the east, but ultrasounds r hard 2 c anywayz, its like lookin 4 waldo, I'll let her point it out lolz
  • I am 9 weeks and 2 days :) This is my first pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited or happy. Im 21 and due sept. 27th, the day after my bday! Im currently living in washington but about to move back to texas :) my first drs apt is on march 7th, I can't wait! Im hoping for a baby boy :)
  • I'm 21 an my fiance is 21 this is my 1st an his 2nd! Im due Sept 27!
  • I am 12 weeks due september 4 expecting TWINS. I am 22 going to umass and yes I live in ma this is my first pregnant I live in a different town then my boyfriend who is 26 and has a 4 year old he is very excited about being a dad again just nervous about twins we both know for sure we want atleast one girl!