Help..need prego clothes..nothing fits

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Cant fit into anything, I live in jeffersonville indiana, and I really dont want to spend a lot of money...does anyone have any sugestion,, im 24 and dont want to look really old or ware sweats for 9 months

Comments

• Consignment shops.
  • Bellaband..its AMAZING! U can wear all ur old jeans..without having to buy expensive maternity pants.. And the bellabands are only like $14. They come in black n white and just go over ur reg jeans..u just don't button ur pants. Then it just looks like a cute under shirt.
  • ..oh..and bellabands r @target!
  • I was woundering about those ive hurd people talk about them but had no clue where to get them,,,, thanks
  • I got mine from motherhood.com I'm 25 I understand what you mean. You can also go online to kmart.com . I just got pergo jeans n large cute shirts. It's always better to shop online I think.
  • I would shop on line but my husband said its a no no, an I do have to listen to him cus I got laidoff for breakin my tail bone at work so hes the only one workin,,, but thanks so much cus I can at least go an look on line befor I go..
  • I love my bellabands, since I can wear with my pre pregnancy jeans and leggings! Mines is going to be due in July so my old summer dresses and leggings will work fine.
  • Im due in july too, but im not a dress person, I always wore jeans an shorts, but I did find out I am in love with leggings but my first pair on christmas now I have like 3 different ones they feel like pjs
  • Thats true I'm just to lazy to go to the store lol. But I got a great deal 3 jeans 7 shirts for 78 something lol. I used that refill debit card cause I get scared to shop online. How many wks are you.
  • Hey, check out Old Navy clearance if there's one near you... I got 2 pairs of super comfortable preggo khakis (& cute, too!) For $2.98 each! You cannot beat that!!! Also check out Goodwill & the like; last time I was pregnant I found expensive maternity clothes there cheap- with the tags still on! I also got a BellaBand because my belly's growing much faster this time & love it, too. Good luck! Maternity clothes really aren't that bad anymore =)
  • Im 15 weeks, an I do like maternity clothes just dont want to spend alot of money
  • target clearance and old navy clearance. I am fortunate to have a friend to lend me some cloths. But I am basically in leggins and dresses for 9mo since I out grew my cloths at 6 weeks! I got a few long sleeve t-shirts to put under my dresses so I don't need winter and spring outfits. I am 21 weeks due in June
  • Leggings!! Can't go wrong w leggings n large shirts. I like the flannel lumberjack style blouses they're cute w a few bracelets on your good to go
  • Bellabands are good if your hips dont widen too much. Leggings are amazing with tunics, if you buy 2 sizes bigger then you are in regular shirts, they will shrink and you can still wear them postpartum
  • Went to old navy, they no,longer carry prego stuff, an this is what they said,, oh im sorry but that doesnt sell well,,
  • Anyone know where I can get maternity clothes for the already plus size?
  • Buy leggins in next size up or 2sizes up and next size up in tops easiest and most stylish way and you can always wear them after the birth while losing the weight x
  • If you aren't too big already, get a rubberband or hair bow.. put it around your pants button and loop it through the other side (where the pants would originally connect) then back around the button! You'll still be wearing your jeans & you can't even tell (: I do it all the time!!!
  • I get tunic and flowy tops from forever 21 in largest size
  • Old navy.com has really decent maternity/cheap clothes. If you're not too into spending money goodwill actually has gently worn stuff as well.
  • Seriously Ross Dress For Less has the cutest maternity jeans you can buy 3 pair for the price of one at Target. And I love the Lisa Lang tees at Target, much better fit than Motherhood. I am big so I get a Reg. XL in clothing in clearance and they fit great despite not being maternity and those new jeggings are way more comfy than other pants. Slip on trendy canvas shoes at payless have been my new best friends and band shirts with cardigans...imma momma who likes to rock!
  • Thanks ladys
  • If you are short on money I know that salvation army and goodwill have maternity clothes as well. My friend went there and got a whole wardrobe for really cheap. Most of the clothes were from name brand stores like motherhood maternity and old navy. Just a thought :-)
  • I'm wearing my bfs clothes.. it makes me feel safe... like he's always right there with me... and when I go out leggings with a sun dress...
  • The bella bands are kind of a waste of money imo, just take a hair tie and loop it through your eye on the pants, put the other end around your button, insta maternity pants. Shirts, however, you may need to buy. Target has a nice line, as does Old navy.
  • Bella bands and the loop idea only work if u don't gain weight n ur hips and thighs. Do u have any friends with hand ne downs? Goodwill always has some or even child consignment stores often have some
  • Im using belly bands right now cos my pants fit everywhere but my belly. Consignment is great, but if you have a credit or debit card I suggest ebay. I got three belly bands for 15 bucks, and theres a lot of gently used and even new maternity clothes on there for good prices.
  • Craigslist is amazing. You have to look for the sizes & styles you want but I was able to get 3 pair of jeans, 2 capris, 2 shorts, 4 long sleeve shirts, 3 short sleeve, 4 tank tops, 2 summer dresses & a coat for $75.00. There are amazing deals out there, you just have to look. Easiest way is to post a wanted ad & list the items & sizes you're looking for & an estimated price you're willing to pay.