October Mom's, how much gave you gained?

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I'm due October 30th (I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow) with my second child and I haven't gained any weight yet. With my daughter I gained about 12 lbs in the first trimester and 47 lbs overall, so I'm a little thrown off by having no weight gain yet. I haven't changed my diet and exercise either. I did lose all of my baby weight plus an additional 10 lbs...not sure if that has anything to do with it. Nausea and vomiting with my daughter was every day until I delivered and several times a day...only minimal nausea with this one.

Comments

• In due october 22 15 wks today and havent gained any weight either this is baby number three and with my t we o oldest I gained seven pounds each pregnancy
  • My weight has been so up and down but the last time i was there i gained 2 lbs from my orginal weight. But who knows where I'm at now. I have a belly now: ) oh and by there i mean my doctor
  • Lucky you to have not gained yet! Especially with a second baby. Its my first and im due October 19 so im 15 weeks. Ive gained at one point 11 pounds since January, but I consider it from improper eating and a lack of exercise. Im now managing to keep food down and eat regularily as well as am working again finally which helps keep me more active. With those changes I lost five pounds making it only 6 pounds gained...
  • I'm due Oct 6. 17 weeks kin and.I've gained 5 pounds. I was really hoping to be That prego who only gained like 10 pounds right in the belly :( oh well at least I have a good excuse!
  • I'm due Oct 7th with twins n my first visit @ 8wks I gained 10lbs, now @ 17wks I'm still holding @ the same weight. I'm starting to get my appetite back which scares me for heavy weight gain
  • Last time I checked the scale I have gained 7 lbs but my weight goes up to 130 one day and the next day could be 122 so I just say 7 lol
  • I'm due Oct 6, and haven't gained much weight either. I've only gained maybe 2 or 3 lbs at the most.
  • I'm due Oct 23rd and have lost 7lbs so far. My 15th week starts tomorrow.
  • i weighed 125 when i first found out i was preg now i weigh 126 and im 15 weeks preg. my weight dropped down to 120 and is slowly coming back up.
  • Oct 16th and I haven't gained any either. Same thing with my 1st. Had trouble gaining until last tri. In total I gained 21 lbs
  • I had lost 11 lbs at my last dr appt. My morning sickness is finally ending though, so I'll prob start gaining now.
  • I'm due Oct 6th and i haven't gained any weight yet i'm 17Wks2days.
  • I am due October 18th and I have gained 3 pounds. I'm almost 16 weeks. I constantly eat though. So I'm surprised I didn't gain more.
  • None ive lost weight but doctor said its normal and im fine..lol i deff dont watch what i eat either soo slighty bizare
  • Due October 4th and I've gained about 2 pounds, 17 weeks 4 days as of today
  • I was117lbs pre prego, was 122lbs at 12 weeks lost three lbs and now at 16 weeks 129.5 lbs
  • Im due Oct 5th...im 17weeks 2days and I've gained 8lbs.
  • i exersize daily and i have gained 5lbs.. thats really good for me.. and im happy with that cuz i know twards the end i will be a house.. hugh.. oh yeah im 15wks
  • I'm due Oct 1st and when I had my last dr. appointment about two weeks ago I still hadn't gained a pound. I don't weigh myself so I'm not sure if I gained anything yet, but I sure felt like I have.
  • 16 weeks today!!! I lost 16lbs and haven't gained any back... Yet... I'm sure it is coming!!!
  • I'm 16 weeks and have gained 5pounds
  • 16 weeks due oct 14 with my 4th have gained 2 lbs
  • Due Oct 18th 2nd baby have a boy already want a girl and haven't gained any really n I'm in my 2nd trimester... I'm still same size but showing more my tummy gets tight now when I eat n drink
  • Due October 7th (17 weeks + 1 day today), and I've only gained one pound.
  • Due October 7th (17 weeks + 1 day today), and I've only gained one pound. I'm 116lbs.
  • Due October 17 so Monday i will 16 weeks and have gained half a pound.
  • I'm 16 weeks with my first, and have gained 6 pounds so far.
  • Oh no I'm kinda worried now before pregnancy I weighed about 150 now I'm 16 weeks and weigh 133 I went down to 131 within the first month due to morning sickness I need to gain more for a healthy baby don't I??
  • yeah but usually people start gaining in the second trimester.. i always gain weight during pregnancy.. but ive never really had serious morning sickness. and when i did i ate anyway.. lol.. what can i say i love food.. this is my third pregnancy.. and its been the same all three times..
  • I'm due Oct 1 and I have gained 15 lbs :( but that's where my doctor wants me to be so I guess I have to deal with it lol!