October Mom's, how much gave you gained?

Comments

• I am due Oct 11th so 17wks now and finally gained 4 lbs. I was on metformin for my diabetes and the further along I got, the sicker it made me... So I was still super sick and unable to hold food down at like 14wks. Now that I am on insulin everything stays put, and boy can I eat hehe.
  • Ok I'm just starting to get my appitite back oh man I missed food lol I was a pig before pregnancy now I eat like a damn bird ugh!!! My baby doesn't like anything I used to eat which is good cuz I didn't eat healthy at all but man can I get a burger and frys please child!!
  • Due oct 7 and none for me. But I know its coming
  • Im due october 9th and iv only put on 2 pounds!
  • iM DUE OCT 21 &&HAVEN'T GAiNED AT ALL iVe ACTUALLY LOST 11LBS :(
  • Due Oct 7 and I've gained 3 lbs...but I am overweight so I'm not supposed to gain anything yet. Ooopsie :)
  • Im due Oct 24th and I have lost 17 lbs, I have had very little MS so I dont know what it is, but I know the gaining is coming just hope it doest go crazy
  • Due on Halloween so I'm almost 15 weeks and I've lost 2 pounds. I'm not worried! I'm sure I'll pack it on soon lol.
  • Sounds like everyone is doing well with their weight gain :) Some of you have lost a lot...I'm so used to hearing pregnancy=weight gain :O
  • I lost & gained & lost again. I've been sick with kidney stones. Finally that's over with. But did have a fever & headaches & low appetite the week b4 the stones were removed. So I go to dr monday. They said I'm down.6 lbs.from last time. What? I feel fat! So finally get on my scale naked at home. Down 2 lbs. from prepreg weight. Hmm any ways I'm 17w5d. & babys measuring 5days ahead.
  • @Stillsurprised I'm on metformin too because of type 2 diabetes. I never got/get sick from it. But I know people do. I have pcos too. My sugars are great still. But I don't want to need to use insulin. I hate the finger pricks & make someone else press that button. Lol good to see you got you appetite back!
  • Im due october 4th and ive gained 15 lbs! Ahhhhh lol
  • Due 10/13.... i lost 12 pounds.... and jave gained back 2 of those so far.... so im still down 10 ... :/ i think its cuz i was chunky b4 hand... when i started eating better i just lost weight natturally. Well that and the constant puking im sure..... im able to eat now...(yay!) But only child sized portions..... i am definitley showing though... belly popped like a day ago.... i look like a house!
  • I'm 17 weeks and I have not gained , but I've lost 1 pound... hopefully ill gained later on.
  • I am 18w 3d and still have not gained any. I did however lose 5 pounds
  • I'm 17 weeks. I've lost about 8 pounds the whole time. Starting to wonder when I'm going to start gaining.
  • Goodness, I've gained 13 pounds so far and ill be 18 weeks tomorrow. :-(
  • Due oct 18th n gained 3 lbs lol found out another boy today!!
  • due oct 23 i have lost 7lbs since i found out tht i was prego. im 16 weeks now. ;)
  • Don't worry I'm due oct 20 and I have not gained much either give it a few more weeks n u should pick up but everyone is different u may not gain much just be mostly belly
  • Id be happy if I didn't gain any!
  • ive gaind like 3 lbs so far ^o^ at 18 weeks and 4 days
  • I'm due the 21st and I've lost a pound so far :)
  • I'm due oct 25th and I've already gained 12 lbs.. I'm already overweight so this is really scary for me. I havnt been eating a lot of junk food or soda so when I seen how much I gained I was shocked! I'm 16 weeks.
  • Im 18wks & 1day due Oct 11 and i have lost 16 pounds not gained any :(
  • I'm due Oct 19th and I've lost 12 lbs so far, we find out on the 24th what were having! Hoping for a boy!
  • I'm due October 31st I actually lost 20 from the extensive morning sickness. Now I gained 2 pounds but original birth weight was 232 so thank god for loosing the weight. I hope to just gain that back so I can say I gained nothing. But likelyhood of that happening I know is slim. The first sonogram at 14 weeks was actually saying the baby weighed 3oz. Which is a lot for that time on average.
  • I am due the 16th and gained 7 lbs so far. Just trying to keep it under contrl so that I don't go over my goal. Will see how easy that continues to be now that I am always hungry!
  • Im due the 10th and I've lost 21lbs so far =) from my son I lost 36lbs and gained back 15
  • I'm 19 weeks 2 days have lost nearly 20 lbs