I feel soo bad, n guilty!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I took prenatal vitamins at the beginin of my pregnancy, probably like a month... :/ but I stopped takin dem cus dey would make me sick, I tried dif one but all make me threw up whether I took dem at nite or day... :'(

Now im at my last weeks of pregnancy, im 38w2d n my concience doesnt let me sleep!!!

Wat happens if u dnt take prenatals??? :/

Comments

• I did the same with my son and this one I don't think anything bad will happen my son was 7lbs 11oz and right now he's in the 90th percential in his hight and weight. I tried the chewable ones but those were worse then taking that horrid pill. I think if ur eating healthy its fine but I'm not a doc so idk.
  • Considering the planet was well populated prior to the creation of prenatal vitamins, your child should be fine.
  • Omg... Dat makes me feel much better... N good, im pretty sure calcium I have more dan enough of dat!!!:) I cnt go a day without milk!! Lol thx. @jtmoon98
  • Next time tell the doc though. They gave me a prescription and it was much better to tolerate
  • @maggie yes next time ill let him kno... Dont wanna feel guilty again!!! Thx :)
  • My doctor told me to take flinstone gummie vitamins since i couldn't stomach prenatals.
  • All we have to take in the uk is folic acid for first 3months unless any other vitamin is needed. Im sure ur baby will be jus fine :)