How much is to much....

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
To spend on a babyshower cake?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I wasnt going to make it a huge one, but I atleast wanted it to look cute.
  • most huge cakes taste like crap anyhow..
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My cousin spent $55 on mine, it was cup cakes. It look.like a cake and it was absolutely incredible!! The best cake/cupcakes I have ever seen, I have saw a ton of cakes in my day!! Lol I would say any where ur comfortable with is fine, my goal was under $80!!
  • Yea I been searching online for some places near me, but i really havent found very many. I dont know wherelse to look.
  • My Gma is making mine, priceless! And I know hers r made with love...
  • Ask around friends and find someone (reliable) who does them from home. I'm getting mine by either a friend of a cousin, friend of a person at my boyfriend's work, or friend of a family friend. A lot of people are offering to do it, everyone seems to like making one for a baby shower. Also one of them is offering cake pops if I spend over a certain amount. All three have Facebook pages so that's how I suggest you find a person to do it :)
  • My friend wanted a cake that was a baby pooping a rainbow :O
  • Are you wanting the cake to act as a center piece? You could always just get a standard cake with a baby shower theme and then have a diaper cake as the center piece. They can be really amazing looking and have useful things for baby! I've made a few and they make great gifts for the mom to be. :)
  • I also have a cupcake/cake..
    Its made like a big square cake on top w/a pic of my baby u.s but u can see the cupcakes on the bottom....& there's a second cake made in a baby carridge I think my mom paid about $150 for it....but its worth it cuz the cake is so beautiful & elegant!
  • I will try that thanks @ jtmoon98