woke up at 5am to my front door opening!!!!

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I heard my front door open at 5am. I got up and nothing was missing and my door was messed with.... My husband checked and its just weird. Didnt see anyone or anything. Now I want a gun and my locks changed. Am I over reacting???

Comments

• No, that's incredibly scary, i'd be changing my locks, too.
  • Holy bajoly id be out of my house sooo quick and wouldn't go back until both of those things I had! I'm sorry you had to go through that! :( good nothing was missing and no one was hurt though! :)
  • Ya but now im here and 8 months prego n husband went to work :(
  • I wouldnt b there id go 2 my mums or dads or somewhere :s
  • That has happened to me before but it just turned out no one actually locked the door the previous night...... I'm not sayin that's what happened to u tho. Please try to be safe
  • My parents live an hour away :(
  • O wat about a friend or neibour??
  • that is scarry id be changing locks and getting an alarm!
  • Yah. An alarm system sounds like a very good idea.
  • As a temp thing i always thought of putting bells up on windows or doors lol
  • Get a dog! We have two dogs and no one would so much as step on our property without our dogs barking! Its annoying most of the time, but when I hear stories like that it makes me glad to have them!
  • I doubt you need to leave now what kind of idiot would come back... I am so sorry this happened it is so scary. I would definatly be installing a new deadbolt and a chain lock!!!
  • Thanx ladies