miscarriage

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
UNFORTUNATELY,MY TWINS STOPPED GROWING AND I'M SUPPOSED TO JUST WAIT FOR THE MISCARRIAGE TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK. VERY SCARED AND DON'T FIND IT FAIR BUT WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO QUESTION GOD. I'M SORRY BUT....WHY ME?????

Comments

• Aww...im sorry for you loss :(
  • :( im so sorry sweetie. Don't give up though hun, please.
  • :( I'm sorry.
  • @kyky I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
  • im sorry to hear that... :-|
  • I'm so sorry for your lost. I kno how you feel I lost my child too. I will be praying for you and your family.
  • Im so sorry for your loss.. I will keep you in my prayers
  • Aww sry for ur loss.. I understand how u feel... my prayers r with u
  • I'm so sorry! I know its difficult but you have to be encouraged & not lose faith. My prayers are with you.
  • SORRY MOMMA
  • Im so sorry for your loss hun! Stay Strong!
  • Honey, god had other things planned out for you. Maybe babies right now isnt the time but soon hun. Dont ever give though sweetie! I hope your babies will start to grow again so that the wishes you wished will come true.
  • @kyky
    Im praying for a miracle! My heart is breaking for you. I could never imagine your pain. Just lean on God w childlike faith. He does know better what we need than we think we do. My thoughts and prayers are w you through this.
  • So sorry for your losses hon. :(
  • Very sorry for your losses!! It's ok to question why me..and get upset with god, know that your not alone in your grief.
  • Thank u all for your encouraging words. I'm just gonna take it.a day at a time. Thank u again
  • Thats all you need to do honey. Just take it one day at a time. And don't hold anything in. You grieve if you need to. My ob said it is a loss of a child no matter how early pregnant you were and you should be able to talk about it to others. I didn't and I wound up more wounded than I previously was. Good luck and a pray for you to have strength at this time
  • Very sorry to hear that hun. I know it is hard not to question God why sometimes, but sometimes you do it without thought i know i have. You just have to stay strong and remember its all apart of his plan. You are in my prayers.
  • Thank u ladies
  • edited May 2011
    So sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to im here. I just went through my first ever miscarriage and I don't wish it upon anyone! I had a d&c though. I couldn't take the pain and emotional wreckage on myself doing it naturally. Grieve it does help!!!! I wrote my unborn son a letter addressed to him and told him how very sorry I was etc. It helped me out a lot. Sounds corny I know but I love to write. Everyone that read it cried! I cried while writing it and that as well helped. Again so sorry for your losses. May you find some kind of comfort.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank u so much. I'm scared either way. I'm praying for some kind of miracle. I hope everything goes well for u. Your words are comforting. Thank u again
  • @isaiahanjocelynsmommy It just.sucks that my first try I get double the blessing, so I thought, and then in a blink of an eye,its taken away from.
  • thank u so much
  • edited May 2011
    My mom got me a pin from the gift shop when I was in the hospital it was very touching. It made me ball my eyes out and I clench to that pin dearly. It has a poem on it. I don't have it with me or id tell you what it said. Its very hard to get over and you never will. I've questioned God as to why it had to be me after having four normal pregnancies. Most often it happens the first time. It really took a toll on me and still does. I cry every once in a while bc of it. Things will work out just have faith in God. There's is a reason why he wanted those babies! They are healthy and happy up with his family now with there little wings! Hang in there hun. Think positive as much as you can.
  • My first pregnancy i lost at 9 weeks but didnt find out until 13 weeks i was so excited i had told everyone i loved my baby so much then to have it all taken away from me like that . I was hurt, mad, confused all of the above i yelled at god questioned him i was hurt i just wanted to know why me? i know i was wrong because i had to realize god has his reasons for everything i know my baby will always be watching over me forever and will never have to feel pain or be unhappy :) dont give up i was depressed for months but i knew that was getting me now where so i got my life back on track got right with god and god blessed me with another baby 3 months later im now 14 weeks and 2 days it scary but i know i have to stay strong and just keep my faith.
  • HERES A POEM THAT TOUCHED ME SO MUCH WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH MY MC.

Daddy, please don't look so sad, momma please don't cry

Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies

Please try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.

Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.

You see I'm a special child, I am needed up above.

I'm the special gift you gave him, a product of your love.

I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.

Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.

You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.

Thats me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.

When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows,

know that its me planting a kiss upon your nose.

When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,

don't be sad mommy, thats just me giving your heart a hug.

So daddy don't look so sad and momma please don't cry,

I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!