names sil facebook mc - long

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'll try to make this not so long. So since I was a preteen I had always wanted a baby girl (not than but when grew up) I had always had my mind set on serenity rose or Bella rose for names(hoped for twin girls) . Well my current bf and I got preggo last year and had a mc, I only told a few close friends and family, than in September I got preggo again and I knew it had to be a girl and was asking about help with the names. Well my bf sil got preggo 2 1/2 months preggo after me and kept it a secret due to her ttc for awhile. When I found out the sex she finally tells ppl she's pregnant than writes me on fb saying we like the same name(@ this point she doesn't know sex). She says I'm naming if a girl Isabella, I told her I know its close to Bella but to me its not the same. Than we chat about other stuff pleasantly. Well just a few days ago other members of the family(her side) are suggesting names on my wall and I say no its still between the two because of personal reasons. Than the sil comments I don't see how you can use the name I'm using(cause she is having a girl too). I say I might cuz of 3 reasons, 1. I'm not a fan of Isabella..I like Bella 2. I've liked this name since I was 12 cuz of my mom. 3. I told you in Sept that it was one if my choices. She replies thanks for saying you don't like my daughters name and in Sept I only remember you talking about your mc...this being on my wall!! I erased her comment and haven't said anything since... but I'm so upset...

Comments

• @ncouguhlin08 she's hard describe, she's kinda quiet but you can tell she's...a I don't want to say bitch but I can't think of another word.
  • Facebook causes too much drama...delete her.
  • I think our SILs should be related. Naive, ignorant, and rude as can be. Don't let her get to you, doll, it is so not worth it. I learned that the hard way with mine! Kick her ass with kindness- it really confuses them :)
  • I am having twin girls and this girl I know named her daughter the same thing I named my oldest daughter. Then she tells me on fb that she plans on using one of the names I picked for the twins if she had another girl. (we are preggo together due a week apart) I posted my names on purpose because I didnt want that to happen again but lo and behold the unoriginal name theif strikes again!
  • @MrsStanley_x2 lol thing is I'm always nice and kind of a push over, I've decided to go with Serenity Rose, she doesn't know that tho. All she had to do was say I know you had this in mind from the beginning but I really love this name can u reconsider and I totally would of caved.
  • @mommyof4girls Omg that's terrible. this proves I'm kind of a push over but with my first son I had told my best friend the name I was gonna use than we had a falling out than I see on her MySpace page a few months later she got preggo with a boy and is naming him the name I told her. so I bit my tongue and picked a new name
  • Well good for you! I think it is a beautiful name and you deserve to use it! My daughters name has been decided since before we knew I was even having twins (Lyla). My SIL after 544784 name choices went off on me because if she was having a boy she was going to name him LYLE. That was the first anyone had heard of this name! I told her to shove it
    Lol
  • How rude of her to mention something so personal on fb! Does she even know what she is having yet? Just wait it your due first go with whatever you want right?
  • @socalMOMMA2boys she found last month she's having a girl. I've decided to go with the other name (Serenity Rose). I was joking to my bd saying we should get a dog and name it Isabella to piss her off. that would amuse me lol
  • Thank you! We actually considered Lyla Rose, but decided on Lyla Kate
  • @ MrsStanley_x2 that's another kind of sad thing my daughters middle name will be Rose cause that's the same as me and the sil is using Rose as the middle too, when I asked how she picked it she said because of the boys gma (my bd and his bro) and I was like that's sweet and she's like yeah, her name Is Roetta and we think Rose is close enough....:(
  • That's too funny a dog lol you should. Serenity is very pretty too.
  • @ncoughlin08
    She has always been jealous of peoples lives. In one way shape or form. I can't tell you how many peoples bf's she went after when we were younger
    @mommabee13
    Some people are ridiculous. I would have said something. Im sure you had mutual friends you could have told that would have understood. Back in the day they would have put her on blast.
  • i hate name stealers lol
  • Awww that's awful! Just disregard her tacky name stealing, cause your baby girl will ALWAYS have that in common with you- nothing she can do will take that away!
  • serinity rose. thats a beatiful name ive never heard it before, watch her be jealous lol. and thats horrible that she brought up your mc that had nothing to do with the conversation what a jealous b***h
  • *Serenity
  • @mommy2be777 thanks. I erased her comment pretty fast so I hope no one saw it. I was so mad and sad at the same time. Was totally a low blow
  • Thats crazy thats one of the names I picked for a girl dont know what Im having still have time but great choice its a beautiful name
  • Name her what YOU like NOT what she says! Try to ignore her! Please DONT tell her your bby theme or she will copy you! Dont share shit with her!!
  • If you like the name bella you should name her bella! What I got out if this post us that you are due before her. You let her win then watch what else she does to piss you off. She is going to be the one copying you after all! So she will look like idiot. If you don't. Definately get a cat or a dog and name it bella!
  • :( what a jerk. don't worry about what she says, you're having your baby first, anyway. :D I'd delete her, though--she had no right to talk about something so private on your wall, and I wouldn't risk her doing something like that again. Obviously she can't be trusted.
  • @addi3886 aww that's cute, I been trying to teach my 4 year old to say it. But he's like mi her name is sister lol
    @black_beauty thanks :) when do you fund out?
    @betty at first I didn't care but now (maybe hormones or thevwhole fb/mc thing) but now I'm like super annoyed with her, I got preggo than she did, I'm having a girl now she is(i know not her control) I'm having a baby shower, (my first two are boys with my ex) and she us too even tho she has a girl and said she saved *everything* from the first one, plus mine was suppose to be a surprise and she accidentally told me on Easter
  • @babyluv8 yeah I'm due June 17 her august 31, I love the pet idea lol
    @macgaw I was suppose to go to her house along with their family on mothers day but instead invited my mom from outta town to my apartment, I haven't told her I'm not going
  • I don't think it would be unreasonable to name your daughter Bella Rose. Clearly Isabella and Bella are two different names. And if they are naming her Isabella to call her Bella then they should name her Bella. Im sorry she posted about your MC on facebook though. That sux and it would piss me off too!
  • @blissmarie23 thanks! And the nickname they are planning on calling her is Issy
  • My little boys name is lyric and I call him my little music note
  • Hopefully she doesn't copy your baby shower theme..did you guys ever talk about that..?
    I had spoke to my step sister for quite sometime and she text me names..like biranna(I really don't like) other ones just out of the blue...and I wonder why since we weren't talking and I thought ..oh she must have heard the name I like,cus it starts w/A and probably likes it..and yep she does. She's like that was one of the name we pick b4 I knew the sex.
    I really don't believe her..that's was the first or hearing it.(her sons gonna be 2 n sept.) Well..just saying HA! Good thing im the one pregnant w/a girl now!
  • @beatrice1436 people are so scandalous and rude :(